Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just joined this amazing forum. I ordered a MY LR White with Black Interior and 19" wheels on 20th May. Price went up £1k while I was completing the order details at 1am on Friday!! However, I have an estimated delivery date of 19th - 20th June, which seems very fast. It sounds like I have been allocated a cancellation, especially as I've paid a small premium due to the recent price increase. Hope this helps others.
Same spec here, ordered early April, so if you get a VIN before me.. I'll be quite frustrated!

Mine is a business lease, and I notice I have this:

1653393148174.png

I have added all my details and the lease financing has been accepted. Did I miss anything?

Placed order back in March, but the actual car was ordered before then by Octopus, as I just selected the earliest available delivery stock at the time just said Q2. Car itself is RWD white black interior
I'm in exactly same position as you with Octopus and spec, have you asked Tesla or Octopus for an update recently? Tesla told me today it was likely to be August. M3 RWD White, black, aeros.

Same spec here, ordered early April, so if you get a VIN before me.. I'll be quite frustrated!
I very much doubt I would have the June delivery estimate if I'd managed to get my order in prior to the price increase. It would make sense for Tesla to allocate cancellations to vehicles with higher margins before the end of another financial quarter. Every little helps the bottom line, but no doubt annoying for those who have waited a good while!

I very much doubt I would have the June delivery estimate if I'd managed to get my order in prior to the price increase. It would make sense for Tesla to allocate cancellations to vehicles with higher margins before the end of another financial quarter. Every little helps the bottom line, but no doubt annoying for those who have waited a good while!
Cheeky - but when would it stop!

My bad if this has been asked before , couldn’t locate a prior message but is there an expectation that you have to pay X amount of days the final payment before you collect? I always thought it went Payment > VIN allocation > Collection but it looks like it’s the other way round

My bad if this has been asked before , couldn’t locate a prior message but is there an expectation that you have to pay X amount of days the final payment before you collect? I always thought it went Payment > VIN allocation > Collection but it looks like it’s the other way round
VIN > Schedule Collection > Payment > Collection.

Reactions: frasax and workable
No VIN for me in Sweden, ordered in march, MYLR wht/wht 20"
I only saw 1 person with white interior get a VIN. He was an early order, around feb.

Strange thing is, hardly anyone has chosen white interior, you would think there wouldn't be a supply shortage given not many people go for it and therefore it would be easier to match to a car.

Still waiting for mine, similar spec as you, just 19" wheels.

Reactions: JohanHar