Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So just spotted this car on todays video. The same colour as a car spotted at Giga Berlin but now at Giga Shanghai. Time stamp 4:30.

1654895186866.jpeg

I am also Bluewater - I had an online chat on Monday with Emma to double check my collection location and she assured me it would be Bluewater. But then a lot has happened since Monday so who knows!

I'm in SE London - Staines is a nightmare to get to compared with BW!
I was Bluewater but have been given a date for a Staines pickup. Has anyone actually collect their car from Staines? I was not aware of its existence.
Thank you.

Very few white cars in this video. I would have expected many more as its the default spec.
Maybe they ran out of white paint or new default is going to be Black!

Edit:-
Curiously I checked Tesla China's model Y order page. And the default color is..... BLACK 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Just checking my update in here for what it’s worth. Ordered March to replace current model 3, pick up in Bluewater. It said February 23. Then jumped to May-June 22. Then back to February 23, then Back to September-November 22 and now December 22 to February 23.
So it’s moved about quite a bit!
Couple of positives which I’m thinking, will there be any new updates if it goes into 2023?
Also delivery changed to Staines, so obviously if it is open that time year a trip to Thorpe park would be on the cards!

Good luck everyone

Reactions: Millenium101
Same for me as a few others tonight, received the text for a collection date, I’m booked in for 3pm 29th June from Bluewater, my original location. I feel so bad for all the others who were in the same boat as me until earlier this week. I have lost count of the different EDD’s I’ve had 🙈 but suddenly it changed from sept/oct, to here’s your car, overnight! I hope others are equally surprised with some July deliveries, I think all the delivery rules are out of the window for the next few months.

MYLR Red White 20’s, ordered March 19th.

Reactions: xtattsbox and JOL1
Same for me as a few others tonight, received the text for a collection date, I’m booked in for 3pm 29th June from Bluewater, my original location. I feel so bad for all the others who were in the same boat as me until earlier this week. I have lost count of the different EDD’s I’ve had 🙈 but suddenly it changed from sept/oct, to here’s your car, overnight! I hope others are equally surprised with some July deliveries, I think all the delivery rules are out of the window for the next few months.

MYLR Red White 20’s, ordered March 19th.
Exactly the same spec as mine, bizarre as some people who ordered the default white are still waiting.:eek:

Congrats on all those with pick-up dates hitting their inboxes!

The saga continues for me with another EDD update today - this time for the positive--

MYLR/Midnight Silver/19/Black/EAP. Business Contract Hire financing with ALD; approved and acknowledged within Tesla's system.
  • Ordered April 8th
  • Original EDD May 28 - June 25
  • Updated EDD to "July" in mid-May
  • Start of June EDD updated to October 30-December 14
  • June 11th EDD updated to September 12 - October 27

Congrats on all those with pick-up dates hitting their inboxes!

The saga continues for me with another EDD update today - this time for the positive--

MYLR/Midnight Silver/19/Black/EAP. Business Contract Hire financing with ALD; approved and acknowledged within Tesla's system.
  • Ordered April 8th
  • Original EDD May 28 - June 25
  • Updated EDD to "July" in mid-May
  • Start of June EDD updated to October 30-December 14
  • June 11th EDD updated to September 12 - October 27
Same spec and ordered a week later so pleased too see. Enjoy.