Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y Long Range (White/Black/19’s) - Ordered 14/02/2022
After a lot of fluctuations, as with almost everyone here, finally have a confirmed delivery date of 30th June. Need to now figure out when to make the payment.

It is my first post here as joined only very recently so a bit delay in posting this. I got my vin number (via the link) last week, and the text to schedule my collection on Friday last week. Now fingers crossed.

Good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully you get an update soon!

I ordered on the 25th Jan, Model 3 deep blue RWD

I spoke to Tesla on Friday and they can't even give me an ETA at this point, they just told me contact them in a few weeks and they might have an update
All RWD's seem to be in ... er ... the same boat. My Dad (who is replacing his 2019 M3LR with a new RWD) is savage that I'm getting my Y in a couple of weeks 🤣

There is a demo model 3 listed as new inventory
3000 miles, and driven by an unknown number of people, but still can be considered new?! It's nuts! Maybe within the rules, but still nuts!

She is now up! GoGoGo

1655127813930.png

Just wondering, regarding people who were only offered collections for 29th / 30th of June and knew in advance that they wouldn't be able to make it. What's stopping you from booking the delivery slot anyway, and then do a no-show?
Because Tesla will be unable to reassign the vin in just a few hours, you could then call them back on 1st of July and reschedule, as they will have missed Q2 anyway... Or am I evil?

Just wondering, regarding people who were only offered collections for 29th / 30th of June and knew in advance that they wouldn't be able to make it. What's stopping you from booking the delivery slot anyway, and then do a no-show?
Because Tesla will be unable to reassign the vin in just a few hours, you could then call them back on 1st of July and reschedule, as they will have missed Q2 anyway... Or am I evil?
Try it, and let us know how you get on ?

🤣