Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I appear to have lost Emma this evening, I’ve always been able to find her before!

Does anyone know how to see your allocated collection point on your account? I’m still at EDD (5-30/9) phase with no VIN but want to check it was all in place. Also, is there a definitive list of all the collection locations in the UK?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did do a quick search first!

I appear to have lost Emma this evening, I’ve always been able to find her before!

Does anyone know how to see your allocated collection point on your account? I’m still at EDD (5-30/9) phase with no VIN but want to check it was all in place. Also, is there a definitive list of all the collection locations in the UK?

Apart from asking support I don’t know how to check. I’d be happy for an answer too.

Reactions: Edward Mango

Either ask Tesla, or perhaps view the HTML source to see what’s there (mine used to show there, but as the page changes I think it no longer does).

As for pickup locations, I’ll give a go from being here a few months:
Southampton, Staines, Bluewater, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, ?Newcastle, Glasgow, plus home delivery for some.

Reactions: Edward Mango
Yeah, I think it's just about closer to me than Southampton. But it does mean it'll take a bit longer to arrive - I was more than happy to travel a bit further to get it sooner! More frustrating perhaps that there was no communication that it'd been changed and I had to call up to check myself.
Pleased you're getting it, I guess you've waited for some time for it, a day or two more isn't a killer though. :) Enjoy it, I would

My EDD has changed to Sept 22-30. That’s a huge positive… but does that mean my car has been built and waiting shipment?

When is it almost guaranteed I will get a car this quarter? I know EDDs should be taken with a massive pinch of salt…! Thanks in advance.
Refer to the class of Q2 who had the same June 22-30 EDD. Only to be pushed back a quarter later after a couple weeks.
Personally I wouldn’t rejoice until I have an hidden VIN. Otherwise prepare for possible rollercoaster disappointment down the road…

Reactions: Toblerone
My EDD has changed to Sept 22-30. That’s a huge positive… but does that mean my car has been built and waiting shipment?

When is it almost guaranteed I will get a car this quarter? I know EDDs should be taken with a massive pinch of salt…! Thanks in advance.
Mines to, was November-December now 22-30 September. M3RWD white black 18inch wheels. Ordered 3/2/2022 pick up Glasgow. Fingers crossed but will not hold my breath. Been in this position a few times without success

Reactions: Toblerone

Simply put, no. Tesla don't build to order, you'll be allocated a car once there's one available, and on a ship. As it stands, all UK bound cars have been allocated so unless you're lucky enough to get a cancellation, or another ship is on its way in the next 9 days, you won't get one this quarter.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHWL

They gave me Jun 26 to Jun 30, then it went to July! They're literally dangling some bait in front of you and slowly reeling it away so you keep that shred of hope.

Reactions: Human_