Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20221118-110827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tesla chat have just told me this. Does anyone have an idea how long I would usually wait for a text? They said its currently on a ship and confirmed for December delivery

Got now VIN allocated LRWYHCEK4PC54... and tesla confirmed that it is with USS and, I assume, standard cameras.

Would anyone know for the cars coming from China to UK:
1) is it with shelf at the back/boot?
2) bigger/longer rear seats and middle rear seat pull out headrest?
3) updated, smoother suspension
4) USS replaced with Vision and new updated cameras
5) is Mobile Connector included?

Got now VIN allocated LRWYHCEK4PC54... and tesla confirmed that it is with USS and, I assume, standard cameras.

Would anyone know for the cars coming from China to UK:
1) is it with shelf at the back/boot?
2) bigger/longer rear seats and middle rear seat pull out headrest?
3) updated, smoother suspension
4) USS replaced with Vision and new updated cameras
5) is Mobile Connector included?
1) Yes included
2) No one knows as no one in the UK has taken delivery of the latest shipments
3) Same as no. 2 however any car built after 4th Oct (I think that date is right) will have updated suspension. Its likely all of ours will.
4) Same as no. 2
5) Yes should be.

Got a text...as they say in some program from itv! Tesla action required, your model 3 is due for delivery Wednesday 14th Dec between 8am and the end of the day. reply with your full address to receive confirmation of delivery!
The EDD was 31/12/22. Any ideas if this means I'll get home delivery or they will work out the best place for me to collect?

Reactions: Millenium101
Got a text...as they say in some program from itv! Tesla action required, your model 3 is due for delivery Wednesday 14th Dec between 8am and the end of the day. reply with your full address to receive confirmation of delivery!
The EDD was 31/12/22. Any ideas if this means I'll get home delivery or they will work out the best place for me to collect?
Looks like a home delivery to me, is it a lease? My text was similar, although they quoted my postcode rather than asking me to confirm my address.