Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone collecting from Southampton tomorrow and anything in particular anyone wants to find out? I'm going to try and get the battery spec pic.

can you time how long it takes to walk there from the station :p

Also would be curious if you can see any other models around - we haven’t seen anything much in the way of RWD dates or Y, so are all the cars on the dock LR/P?

The car looks great! Thanks for the update :D But no data ports, really!?

I'm really shocked to see this as I was planning on using the USB-C data ports for my music on a USB stick. I would rather have all of my music in once place, and be able to select what I want to listen to on the car's touchscreen, rather than on my phone, plus I want to listen in better quality. The controller functionality is something I would use a lot, too. I don't want to rely on leaving the glovebox open or using some hub plugged into the glovebox USB, risking sentry/dashcam footage not working correctly.

May have a chat with CS to see if all cars really do lack the USB-C data ports, and possibly wait until cars start coming with the data versions before picking up. I would've held off on the order if I knew the ports were charge only.

Tesla officially changed the official specification of the car and documented in their manual (only available electronically) that the USB-Hub shall be charge-only. There is no variations, if, but, some, not all, etc. Period. Tezla has spoken, humanoids shall obey Tezla's commandments...

Interesting, in Germany you get your invoice like three weeks prior to your delivery date and you only got 3 days to transfer the money or your vin might get revoked :D
Is yessuz the only person to pick up his tesla today? I kinda wonder if MAYBE the performance model got the double glass windows in the rear, hmm... but I suppose not
Don't sweat it.... It's just extra weight!

Dont know if you have a battery thread like us, but maybe this is helpful for some people?
grafik.png

can you time how long it takes to walk there from the station :p

Also would be curious if you can see any other models around - we haven’t seen anything much in the way of RWD dates or Y, so are all the cars on the dock LR/P?
Certainly, I will. My plan is to check out of the hotel early and take a brisk walk to the McSupercharger across the road for breakfast, then a leisurely walk to the collection point at the docks.

What is interesting is that Hyperion Ray is estimated to arrive at SOU 09Feb2022 at 0600 according to its AIS info on MarineTraffic but 0930 at the Southampton Ports arrival board.

I did consider doing a WuWa style drone shot (as a registered recreational drone pilot) until I launched Drone Assist as saw how close it was to Southampton Airport and its approach path being above the collection point and within the regulated airspace area.

If either of those times are met, then I might just be able to catch a glimpse of what's going on. Or I can ask Tesla folks...

LRW3F7FS3NCxxxxxx Vin appeared in the last few days. MR Standard ordered 10th Jan. Midnight Silver with 19", Cash Buyer not sure if this makes a difference of their allocation from Bristol.

Telsa Vin Decoder shows
  • F=typically Lithium Iron aka LFP
So should have all the upgrades. Delivery 1-14th March
My VIN for bog standard M3 RWD White/Black/18" aeros is LRW3F7FS6NC###### which I ordered a few weeks ago on 15 January and EDD is 7-21 March - these details appeared yesterday which I still don't believe!

Reactions: jmhumphreys
So, delivery was very smooth today. The car turned up on schedule, the Anyvan driver was really polite and friendly and the whole process took no more than 10 mins. After a few hours, I'm really impressed. There are no signs of panel gaps or uneven shutlines, in fact the whole exterior and paintwork looks perfect. I will give it a thorough going over tomorrow but so far so good! And yes it has the Ryzen processor. Charged fine at a supercharger before the car appeared in the app. Once it did appear, it was all easy to setup and keyless entry etc. working fine.

Attachments

• Image_1.jpg
    Image_1.jpg
    947.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Image_2.jpg
    Image_2.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 76
So, delivery was very smooth today. The car turned up on schedule, the Anyvan driver was really polite and friendly and the whole process took no more than 10 mins. After a few hours, I'm really impressed. There are no signs of panel gaps or uneven shutlines, in fact the whole exterior and paintwork looks perfect. I will give it a thorough going over tomorrow but so far so good! And yes it has the Ryzen processor. Charged fine at a supercharger before the car appeared in the app. Once it did appear, it was all easy to setup and keyless entry etc. working fine.
Very nice 👌

Do you have the double glazing on the rear windows or just the front?

it does look good in Red, thanks for posting

My VIN for bog standard M3 RWD White/Black/18" aeros is LRW3F7FS6NC###### which I ordered a few weeks ago on 15 January and EDD is 7-21 March - these details appeared yesterday which I still don't believe!
Looks good for being a M3 RWD, The first part matches : LRW3F7FS. I'm guessing mine is on the SFL Composer due into southampton on the 24th. Don't want it untill the 1st Anyway with new reg.

The VIN decoder I used doesnt know the "S" For motor but this is apparently a 3D7 Motor.

This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
Welcome to club red 👍