Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone is talking about M3 upgrades. How about MY - will it come with all the same upgrades (Ryzen is pretty much a given as far as I understand, but how about a better battery?)
Lots of discussion on the MY specifics here:

And you can also read on the MY area of the website.

The Ryzen processor on the M3 seems to be at odds with what others have been told by Tesla (that it will be Q2) and only MY are getting it in Q1. Time will tell, but it’s been said many times, Tesla staff are not always correct
This is what I think. I bet if I messaged in Tesla chat "hey, just wondering whether my Model 3 will come with a quantum computer and built-in 4 slice toaster as is being rumoured?" They'd say "we're hearing all cars are coming with this. Thanks for contacting Tesla, have a nice day." 😄

The Ryzen processor on the M3 seems to be at odds with what others have been told by Tesla (that it will be Q2) and only MY are getting it in Q1. Time will tell, but it’s been said many times, Tesla staff are not always correct
Hope this is not the case as selling my SR+ on Tuesday, and collecting the LR on 9th February. If they don’t have these then will seriously consider waiting longer for a LR, and cancel my appointment with we buy any car.

Same as mine so any they are saying I don’t have it 🤔😂
I don’t think any of us are going to really know until we’re sat in our car looking at the menu that tells us what the processor is. I think for anyone who has any of these features in their minds as a must have, you’ll need to be prepared that you might have to reject on collection day.

Though I do wonder how that would go. Technically the car is as advertised because nothing on the website promised it would have a Ryzen processor. Don’t you need to show the car is not fit for purpose or as advertised or something to reject?

I don’t think any of us are going to really know until we’re sat in our car looking at the menu that tells us what the processor is. I think for anyone who has any of these features in their minds as a must have, you’ll need to be prepared that you might have to reject on collection day.

Though I do wonder how that would go. Technically the car is as advertised because nothing on the website promised it would have a Ryzen processor. Don’t you need to show the car is not fit for purpose or as advertised or something to reject?
Personally speaking I order my M3 when it was 2021 spec. Anyone hung extra or updated I would consider a bonus and not a necessity

Reactions: AutomaticMan
Oh my god....
:Dmy accessories on standby are just few: pucks, screen protector, frunk bags or liner, game controller and maybe shopping hooks
Remember to check on aliexpress before ordering from Amazon, the same stuff (free delivery) costs peanuts for the same generic unbranded stuff wapped up 200% by Amazon resellers. Go direct :)

FULL mats kit £50

1642351149963.png

pucks: £10

1642350702794.png

Plus pretty much any accessory you can think of :) Should be here by end Feb if ordered soon.

(i grind my teeth at cheeky Amazon resellers selling this stuff with insane markups) 💩

Reactions: MoSkeeto
Personally speaking I order my M3 when it was 2021 spec. Anyone hung extra or updated I would consider a bonus and not a necessity
Yeah, I’ve gone back and forth on it in the past, but at this point I just want the car asap now. If on collection day I find in the settings menu that the processor is listed as Commodore 64, I’m still going to take it!

Yeah I totally agree! CS said to me they can unassign the car I have now and wait for another but It’ll be March when that happens
If you're patient, march has two advantages, certainly in the UK the minor perk of having a brand new reg, but it also delivers peace of mind getting confirmation from others just what they're getting delivered. Cudos and high praise for anyone thinking 'ahh balls with it, it's a TESLA, so any car is legendary', and opt in for the early deliveries. I have been assured by a team member at Tesla in person that ALL cars will be Ryzen, and have the 15v Li battery.. (plus other new additions).... so even for me the gamble is totally mitigated. I need March, as it coincides with bonus, so it's just an alignment of stars.