Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 766904
Is this the “Vehicle on its way” text? Is it Good news if we’re getting this?
Getting any communication should be viewed as good news!! 🤣
I wonder how many people have been assigned VIN's for RWD deliveries? I ordered end of Dec for a Grey M3 RWD. All actions complete in the portal. My portal just shows 'Estimated Delivery March'. I have seen people who ordered after me getting VIN's updated delivery estimates. Considering the estimated delivery for new orders has now been pushed out, I hope my VIN/updated estimate comes though soon!
Same. Its a total mystery. I am resigned to just letting it take its course. I will hear sometime soon and just go with it 😀

Reactions: Adam_m
I wonder how many people have been assigned VIN's for RWD deliveries? I ordered end of Dec for a Grey M3 RWD. All actions complete in the portal. My portal just shows 'Estimated Delivery March'. I have seen people who ordered after me getting VIN's updated delivery estimates. Considering the estimated delivery for new orders has now been pushed out, I hope my VIN/updated estimate comes though soon!

I have been assigned a VIN and collecting my RWD on the 22nd of Feb in Ireland. Im sure someone will collect a RWD on here before then though

This is it!

FD9C9A2F-44E7-4D5F-8593-73800E55A8F7.jpeg

I ordered end of Oct M3 Blue RWD. Like yours, mine just shows "Estimated Delivery February" and I am still waiting for a VIN. People are not showing up saying they have been assigned VIN either. Let's hope they actually work on matching our early orders 🙄

Reactions: Cantonalegod
And the same for me!
Have just had a good play around now and connected to Wi-Fi, saved driver profile and do any outstanding updates but they were minor updates for some games on the older major version. I tried all sorts to get it to pick up the latest version update but didn’t work so will check tomorrow to see if leaving it connected to Wi-Fi will fix that. If not, back onto chat tomorrow to ask them to push an update to the VIN.

Just saw that Tesla has updated their website to show that new orders are now estimated to arrive in May… really hoping I get mine before then!

That's normal, Tesla like to build and deliver in the same quarter. Shipping to Europe for Q1 stops around mid Feb and build for Q2 should start in March, they'll predominately start shipping to closer markets now.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Have just had a good play around now and connected to Wi-Fi, saved driver profile and do any outstanding updates but they were minor updates for some games on the older major version. I tried all sorts to get it to pick up the latest version update but didn’t work so will check tomorrow to see if leaving it connected to Wi-Fi will fix that. If not, back onto chat tomorrow to ask them to push an update to the VIN.
Let us know how you get on with that. If you have success I'll do the same. Thanks

Reactions: BatteryJuice
LRW3F7EL8NC

is it normal for AnyVan to message the night before delivery or on the day of delivery? Thanks

Usually AnyVAN message you the evening before and also on the morning or afternoon of delivery upon their departure from the Tesla depot they collect your vehicle. The 2nd message shall provide you with real-time map-based tracking of your delivery just like in deliveries by Deliveroo

Reactions: icruicks
I feel like I've been on a roller coaster ride for weeks waiting for this M3 RWD to arrive. With the crazy on/off, yes/no, maybe/maybe not of the Tesla comms, I now have hit the wall. Can't go round again. I have gotten off the ride. I'm resigned to sitting on the grass verge watching everyone else go round. At some point I'll get a text and the fun will begin again. Does anyone else feel the same? 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• rollercoaster-day1-scaled.jpg
    rollercoaster-day1-scaled.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 86
Just got notification on Tesla app to connect to wifi and download update