Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anyone know what times the Tesla chat is available in the UK? And what is the best way to access it?

@jmhumphreys … guessing you might be the expert here
😂 Not sure there is a set time to be honest. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it just isn't. To be fair, it has popped up quite often over the past few days whenever I have refreshed the inventory page. You can find it there and also on the orders page. Hope that helps (and for the record, I haven't used it today 🤣)

😂 Not sure there is a set time to be honest. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it just isn't. To be fair, it has popped up quite often over the past few days whenever I have refreshed the inventory page. You can find it there and also on the orders page. Hope that helps (and for the record, I haven't used it today 🤣)
Thanks… just got excited because it popped up then realised when it was asking for a zip code that I was on the US site… try again

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I believe it only appears when there is an operator available but no clue what the opening times are for when it may be available.

You should probably check in with them every day at this point so they don’t worry that you might have died or something… 😉