Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look like leaving it on Wi-Fi for a while has sorted it, just seen this on the app. Iā€™ve left the upgrade option as Advanced as opposed to Standard.

View attachment 766996

Update done, took around 25-30 mins and I had a mild heart attack when Nest alerted me there was activity in my driveway. Basically at around 60% the headlights came on and I couldnā€™t turn them off from the app (using the Lock/Unlock option nor the Controls>Flash) so had to go out with the keycard to open and close the driver door. That closed the lights temporarily but then turned them back on again as soon as I got in the house. They did some weird left and right thing then itā€™s fully off now since the update finished. I did try to look online but didnā€™t see much so thought it was weird but maybe itā€™s doing some sort of headlight calibration eg to utilise that matrix functionality which was dormant in previous version from what I gather.

I think Iā€™ll have to because itā€™s no popping up on the UK site!

A bit anxious after Tesla saying ALD havenā€™t give them the final all clear to allocate a car and ALD saying they have no idea what theyā€™re on about šŸ˜‚
How are you speaking with ALD? I've only ever tried calling once and the guy seemed so clueless about the whole thing I never tried again. I was pleased to be told on Tesla Chat earlier this week that everything was looking good for allocation though (whatever that really means).

Update done, took around 25-30 mins and I had a mild heart attack when Nest alerted me there was activity in my driveway. Basically at around 60% the headlights came on and I couldnā€™t turn them off from the app (using the Lock/Unlock option nor the Controls>Flash) so had to go out with the keycard to open and close the driver door. That closed the lights temporarily but then turned them back on again as soon as I got in the house. They did some weird left and right thing then itā€™s fully off now since the update finished. I did try to look online but didnā€™t see much so thought it was weird but maybe itā€™s doing some sort of headlight calibration eg to utilise that matrix functionality which was dormant in previous version from what I gather.
Oh God, thank you for sharing this, I thought my car was self-destructing with the headlights turning on and off randomly. Also happened at 60%, and couldn't find any hits on Google. Looks like it's rebooting now and looking forward to hopping in to check it out.

Reactions: BatteryJuice
Oh God, thank you for sharing this, I thought my car was self-destructing with the headlights turning on and off randomly. Also happened at 60%, and couldn't find any hits on Google. Looks like it's rebooting now and looking forward to hopping in to check it out.

Enjoy. I better look for the next batch of threads to contribute to on the new found tech and keep this thread purely for delivery discussions for those awaiting their pickups and orders.

Reactions: hate2wait

like this?

not sure why theyā€™d flash the lights for software update. Never noticed it myself. Could be annoying for neighbours if done late at night

How are you speaking with ALD? I've only ever tried calling once and the guy seemed so clueless about the whole thing I never tried again. I was pleased to be told on Tesla Chat earlier this week that everything was looking good for allocation though (whatever that really means).
Same here - it was pointless talking with ALD, they told me all they do is provide the finance and everything else is sorted by Tesla

By phone. I must admit they werenā€™t too helpful though. They asked me how I ordered it and I said through ALD (themselves) and they were baffled as they didnā€™t think that was possible šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Update incoming now. Will check in the morning when I put all my accessories in the car.

Hi, I ordered M3 RWD black/white 18"aero in November. Estimated delivery was March, now moved to Feb with no notification of that. ?! No VIN or texts yet. Problem is I'm away until 1st March. Can I presume that because I don't have a VIN or delivery date that it will be ok? I'm in Belfast.