Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the inventory car and got them to cancel my existing order. Cost me another £100 but was willing to pay that to get it earlier.
I got them to change my order to an inventory car via chat. It took about 5 mins. I suppose there's a risk of the car being snapped up by someone else at the moment though, as they do seem to be cycling very very quickly. Losing £100 to secure £40-50k car isn't too big a deal though I guess!

Reactions: Lofty
I believe the 0-60mph is still 4.2 sec. 4.4 sec is the 0-100kph time (0-62mph), as shown on the mainland Europe pages.

Hopefully the 3.9 is also 0-100 kph as that’s supposed to be 3.7 to 60mph

Sell uk cars with European WLTP but car uses US EPA for the dash range then the app shows times in kph for a mph car…. Heads spinning

Unless i am mistaken all you do is pay 100 deposit purchase inventory vehicle, receive RN number upon purchase, provide RN number to your lease company to substitute inventory vehicle with your original vehicle
I'm in the same situation. That makes it sound very easy, but I'm not sure I'd have the confidence at this late stage. Too much that could go wrong and far too much uncertainty about whether that would work or not. Advisor on TeslaChat earlier this week was not confident about it having previously advised me I could do that before she realised I was a Lease customer. I think I'm just going to hold tight and have faith that if Tesla say they will deliver all Q1 orders by March, that's what they'll do 🤔

Update on my company car order through ALD as I know there’s a few in the same position hovering around the forum!

Have just called Tesla and they have said my car is on the way on a ship, I should receive a text in a day or two, or maybe even tonight.

He even gave me my reg! BU22. In hindsight I should have asked for my VIN too, but I was too excited! All set for Mid March delivery apparently. The countdown is well and truly on now!

Car:
M3 AWD, Pearl White, White and Black, Aero. Ordered 9th December

Update on my company car order through ALD as I know there’s a few in the same position hovering around the forum!

Have just called Tesla and they have said my car is on the way on a ship, I should receive a text in a day or two, or maybe even tonight.

He even gave me my reg! BU22. In hindsight I should have asked for my VIN too, but I was too excited! All set for Mid March delivery apparently. The countdown is well and truly on now!

Car:
What was your EDD?

Car:
Got my text this morning - same car except black interior - must be on the same boat

Yup for anyone looking to order now. Delivery is august. They ve changed their lead times to 6-7 months. For my jan order that was due in march she did say there is a small chance i might still get it in march but it has been pushed back to May. :( this hate that i am feeling right now for tesla for doing me over like this is hard to put into words haha. I can’t believe i paid 1100 extra to get the car early and instead it got pushed back by 2 months. Literally last night i rang them and they said march. Today they said May.
Did your Est date change in the app + account website? Or did you have to call to find this out? Mine still says March but I have no idea if it's correct

Did your Est date change in the app + account website? Or did you have to call to find this out? Mine still says March but I have no idea if it's correct
I had to call. But since morning i have now talked to two advisors and they have confirmed that the delivery is going to be march as the order was confirmed in January. Thank God for that haha. I dont think i had it in me to wait anymore. The dates are pushed back a little but by like a week or two. I wonder why they said may to me in the morning ans now its back to march. Strange. 🤔

Car:
Great news! Emailed my TA today to see if it’s progressing ok. He’s confirmed I’ve been matched with a blue RWD. Should have it mid March! Will believe it when I receive a few more texts from Tesla.

Ordered a model 3 this week via personal contract hire (not through tesla)and was advised estimate March/April delivery. received Reference number this morning via text. Can see when I check this evening delivery has jumped to august. Hoping I managed to get in before that. Fingers crossed for everyone here 👍

Reactions: desseardo