Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting update (Atleast I think its interesting) following a conversation in Tesla Belfast today.

I ordered a RWD 3 in midnight Silver in December. On 8th February I got an SMS advising that my car had been assigned and was on its way. Chat advised me Ive had a car assigned, but thats its still on a vessel. Called into Tesla Belfast today who where able to show me that the car assigned actually arrived in the UK on 3rd Feb on GRAND PIONEER, but not actually assigned until 7th. Car is being held at Southampton until after the Model Y event seemingly before being transported out. There is a fair chance that a good number of people on here will be experiencing the same thing.

My EDD is 18th March, despite the fact the car is in the UK.

Hope that makes sense
Hope you are right and that my car is in UK already 😂 even though I not had text yet.

Interesting update (Atleast I think its interesting) following a conversation in Tesla Belfast today.

I ordered a RWD 3 in midnight Silver in December. On 8th February I got an SMS advising that my car had been assigned and was on its way. Chat advised me Ive had a car assigned, but thats its still on a vessel. Called into Tesla Belfast today who where able to show me that the car assigned actually arrived in the UK on 3rd Feb on GRAND PIONEER, but not actually assigned until 7th. Car is being held at Southampton until after the Model Y event seemingly before being transported out. There is a fair chance that a good number of people on here will be experiencing the same thing.

My EDD is 18th March, despite the fact the car is in the UK.

Hope that makes sense

was Grande California on Feb 3 but maybe close enough for CS?

Picking up my M3LR from southampton tomorrow!
Has anyone here had a M3 in the last few weeks and can confirm whether it did/did not have Ryzen?
(Or heated wiper for that matter though I don't really mind about that)

from what I can tell - eveyrone that has picked up this week and posted here has had ryzen (including me). I don’t think there were any collections before this week - first boat of the quarter came on the 3rd

Can inventory orders be collected from your local Tesla depo? Not sure if all cars arrive at Southampton and are distributed from there?
CS have told me, if the car is in inventory at a specific location, you would need to travel there to collect. But, if you order an inventory car and it says "in transit" then there is at least a possibility for them to try to divert it to your local Tesla site.

CS have told me, if the car is in inventory at a specific location, you would need to travel there to collect. But, if you order an inventory car and it says "in transit" then there is at least a possibility for them to try to divert it to your local Tesla site.

it would likely need to be a collection site though not a service/sales centre. I tried that and they said they couldn’t do it - but I did get it moved to southampton instead of Bluewater

Reactions: mutthouse
BTW those that have got their cars already, what screen protector did you go for (if any). The Spigen ones are popular but, if anyone is using the matte one, what do you think? Does it pixelate / fuzz too much for your shiny new car?

None for me so far though I have been tempted by the spoken matte version. I got a sun shade for the windscreen because my house gets a lot of sun in the summer so want to protect the seats from direct sun. I am trying not to spend too much on accessories and winning so far…

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowy77
So received my car today absolutely in love! Sorry for the late reply as you can imagine been busy driving! Free mud flaps here and Ryzen chip etc. Also noticed I got premium connectivity included. Over the moon!

Attachments

• IMG_20220211_195318.jpg
    IMG_20220211_195318.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20220211_195233.jpg
    IMG_20220211_195233.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20220211_195200.jpg
    IMG_20220211_195200.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 62
Ordered M3P on the 18th Dec, delivered to home late afternoon today. AnyVan text yesterday to give time slot, told to expect a tracking text when it left site today. Nothing till 4pm then a message saying delivery collected and click the link to track driver. Clicked the link and it’s said delivered to address. Panic started as though it had gone to another address, then realised the driver was at the gate! Some delay with the tracking text!! Zero issues with the car, everything spot on, all extras in the trunk, front flaps fitted, 40% charge, 7 miles on the clock. Ryzen, heated wipers and new type battery. Happy days. China version is hands down better build quality vs the Fremont version.

Ordered M3P on the 18th Dec, delivered to home late afternoon today. AnyVan text yesterday to give time slot, told to expect a tracking text when it left site today. Nothing till 4pm then a message saying delivery collected and click the link to track driver. Clicked the link and it’s said delivered to address. Panic started as though it had gone to another address, then realised the driver was at the gate! Some delay with the tracking text!! Zero issues with the car, everything spot on, all extras in the trunk, front flaps fitted, 40% charge, 7 miles on the clock. Ryzen, heated wipers and new type battery. Happy days. China version is hands down better build quality vs the Fremont version.
Photos or it never happened

are you our first Performance?

Reactions: Rgascoigne71