Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke with Davide at CS via chat today as i still hadn't received any updates.
He informed me that my car is on its way and provided me with my VIN and Reg. He also sent the texts whilst on the chat. Top Guy.
I’ve too just chatted with Davide as well this afternoon. Promised me to send me a sms with what I assumed had a vin number in as the car is matched.
Haven’t received the text yet…..
Hope he’s still a top guy! 😜

Ordered M3P on the 18th Dec, delivered to home late afternoon today. AnyVan text yesterday to give time slot, told to expect a tracking text when it left site today. Nothing till 4pm then a message saying delivery collected and click the link to track driver. Clicked the link and it’s said delivered to address. Panic started as though it had gone to another address, then realised the driver was at the gate! Some delay with the tracking text!! Zero issues with the car, everything spot on, all extras in the trunk, front flaps fitted, 40% charge, 7 miles on the clock. Ryzen, heated wipers and new type battery. Happy days. China version is hands down better build quality vs the Fremont version.
Hi,

Just wondering if you could clear something up for me, or anyone else for that matter!

I have a lease car on the way, I’ve had a text to confirm pick up on 9th March, but as it’s a lease I am assuming it will be delivered by AnyVan.

What’s the process like? Should I just assume it’s being delivered, or will they contact me to arrange? And did yours get delivered the same day as pick up was supposed to be?

Hi,

Just wondering if you could clear something up for me, or anyone else for that matter!

I have a lease car on the way, I’ve had a text to confirm pick up on 9th March, but as it’s a lease I am assuming it will be delivered by AnyVan.

What’s the process like? Should I just assume it’s being delivered, or will they contact me to arrange? And did yours get delivered the same day as pick up was supposed to be?

Not always, you need to check with your lease company, personally I’d prefer pickup

If you want to get the VIN log into your account on a PC/MAC & go to your order page. View the source of the page (ctrl+u on Chrome) & search for LRW.
Thanks and yes I have managed to find it. I guess my question was more that Tesla had not given me my VIN yet I had a delivery date. I just wasn't sure if it was part of the process or simply a sign to show that things are moving along.

And I am leaning to the latter (unless anyone tells me otherwise)

Hi,

Give the lease company a call. My messages from Tesla once vin confirmed all said delivery.

Peugeot Insurance just declined a quote, shame as they were cheapest by far when I checked before Christmas at £350

Churchill now best at £672 my current car is with Hastings but they've refused to quote as well.
We share the same problem. Peugeot was £299 in Dec & ordered car based on this.
They’re now not quoting & direct line are now lowest at £550!
new fairness rules I’m guessing

Thanks and yes I have managed to find it. I guess my question was more that Tesla had not given me my VIN yet I had a delivery date. I just wasn't sure if it was part of the process or simply a sign to show that things are moving along.

And I am leaning to the latter (unless anyone tells me otherwise)
I have never formally been informed of my VIN (it was in the source since Jan. 17th) but am collecting in Dublin next week. My VIN is in my final invoice which appeared today!

We share the same problem. Peugeot was £299 in Dec & ordered car based on this.
They’re now not quoting & direct line are now lowest at £550!
new fairness rules I’m guessing

Peugeot stopped quoting for Tesla's for a reason, admitted and acknowledged by Peugeot management due to an internal systems programming error their systems had quoted well below the correct premium levels for a period of 24-months! Hence causing then suffering a big loss for the relating period. As such the conclusion is clear, in order to avoid persons like you and me reaching out and saying why did you quote 299 in Dec and now quoting 550 and complaining to UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and UK Trading Standards and Consumer Arbitration services, Peugeot have decided to discontinue quoting for Tesla for a period and resume after a few months at the higher level. From what I understood the information with respect to their erroneous premiums extended in past is public and they will share with anyone who bothers dwelling into the cause. DirectLine, Churchill, Peugeot and several others are all underwritten by U K Insurance Limited

Last edited:
Reactions: Aldo1