Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting on my RWD confirmed delivery date text, which is currently estimated between 3rd March - 17th March. Would love to pick it up on a Friday as then I'd have a whole weekend playing about with it before taking it into work. :)

Crazy that I will be picking up the car in just 3 weeks time. So many years of watching videos and saving up, and finally I almost own one, can't believe it!

I'm also waiting for the delivery date text... Confirmed by Davide a couple of days ago that my LR is on it's way and told early March.
Am I the only one checking my phone every few minutes just in case I've missed a text? Husband thinks I'm crackers! Heck, I'm just super excited 🤣
Spoke to Tesla myself earlier, and my account is active, but at some point I asked for allocation to come post bonus, which is mid March. They said that it's absolutely fine, and they'll allocate the very first car meeting my spec right away as soon as allocation hold has lifted. They had no issues telling me mine would be March, regardless of the designer saying November. Which is extremely positive news. Now I know to not bother checking my phone / source code / emails until March 15 😂😃 Weight lifted!

I'm also waiting for the delivery date text... Confirmed by Davide a couple of days ago that my LR is on it's way and told early March.
Am I the only one checking my phone every few minutes just in case I've missed a text? Husband thinks I'm crackers! Heck, I'm just super excited 🤣
Same situation for me too, just know I have a VIN and it’s looking like mid March. He tries to tell me that I’m not allowed to talk about it anymore but it doesn’t stop me 😂

He tries to tell me that I’m not allowed to talk about it anymore but it doesn’t stop me 😂
😁😆😂🤣

You carry on! It's part of the journey, let no one tell otherwise :)

Never before have I personally felt glowing excitement and trepidation to tear apart website source code to uncover a secret hidey hole for a VIN !

I have been visiting since NOV, and the community here rock. So come on, get checking that phone when it beeps! We love it!

I can legitemately put down the need to check now until mid march, but you betcha I will when the time comes 🤣

Picked up my M3P today. Limo service was useful, driver picked us up on time in a Model 3 and provided an overview of the car on the 50 minute journey to Bluewater. For those people collecting their car at Bluewater, it's not the best, in fact, its shite. Poorly lit lower carpark (the photo's don't show how dim it actually is), pretty useless environment to try and check your car over, good luck with getting a signal on your mobile to allow you to setup your mobile app and check out any of the functionality with the car including setting up your mobile phone as a key etc. What light there was enabled me to see a number of swirls in the paint on the bonnet and around the door handles which I raised with the Tesla rep on site. The check in process was painless, provide driving licence and confirm you have your insurance in place. Cars are charged to 30% but their are plenty of superchargers....beware they are not free, 30-70% in 20 minutes costs ~12 pounds, also you sign for your car before checking it over. There was no rush and only 2 other people collecting their car when I was there. The car is superb including the windscreen wipers which were used plenty today as it pretty much tipped it down all day. I test drove a LR and their is a marked difference in the pickup when you floor the P, anyone that has bought one and not been able to test drive, you will not be disappointed. Car home and plugged into PodPoint charger, all works really well, software update installed and new functionality now available. Need to raise a Service Request for the paint, should just be a case of a bit of detailing and a polish, nothing too deep.

Some shots in the car park and a few after the update showing the new windscreen park heating) Yes it came with the new processor, battery etc, only thing it lacked was the rear double glazing but then I don't believe any of the cars in this 1/4 are being shipped with them, unless some of the new Y's prove us wrong.
IMG_3613.JPG
IMG_3614.JPG
IMG_3616.JPG
IMG_3620.JPG
IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_3622.JPG

that looks fantastic. Surprised they made you sign before checking - when I picked up both times they gave me the key cards and said take your time, and come back when you’re ready to sign.
I wasn't surprised (plenty on the forum that have had a similar experience), conversation along the lines of, please sign here, keys in the car, take your time checking, if no issues just drive off, otherwise let us know, there is nothing the reps can do beyond raising a service request on their system which you still need to log on your own portal as well. (no facilities at Bluewater for any polishing or adjustments to be made) I guess had their been major problems identified during the checks that warranted a refusal the conversation may have been different.