Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well Well....Perhaps my little chat with Ben wasn't just banter......I have just had my delivery date text; a day outside my original range, but the same date and times that appeared on the recent "schedule your delivery workaround" that I felt disinclined to trigger...in case it messd things up....Only problem now is....I think my 60 day trade-in valuation expires before my delivery date 16th March Manchester......Cheers Ben!
My trade in date expired, they just asked me to confirm the current mileage and re-quoted which was around £200 less than the original quote as I'd done another 2000 miles which I didn't think was too bad and it was good for another 60 days.

Hi, new to the forum,

Ordered my M3 RWD (white, aero, black interior) Nov 11th via Tusker (salary sacrifice lease), was initially told EDD of early Feb, then told early March. Managed to speak to Tesla chat today who said I would probably get a delivery update next week, with and they assumed EDD of the end of March 😕
I also have not been allocated a VIN yet.

My delivery is scheduled for March 12th in Bristol. Blue RWD with aeros and a towbar. I had been told May because of the towbar, so still surprised to be confirmed for mid-March. Ordered on NYD.

Does anybody want an old Renault Zoe?! None of the car buying websites are interested, they probably think it's a battery lease (it isn't) so the value is way below market price. Need to get it sold!

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainCalm
My delivery is scheduled for March 12th in Bristol. Blue RWD with aeros and a towbar. I had been told May because of the towbar, so still surprised to be confirmed for mid-March.

Does anybody want an old Renault Zoe?! None of the car buying websites are interested, they probably think it's battery lease (it isn't) so the value is way below market price. Need to get it sold!
Ill have it free 😂

• Funny
Reactions: desseardo
Ordered Oct 26th RWD,Blue, White, 19”, had a VIN in source code last week For 4 days. Now it’s gone, ETA on order was Feb. Unlikely now. Tesla said they’d get back to me but nothing.

Anyone waiting longer than this with nothing In source code currently?

Collection booked for 16th March from Portbury in Bristol (now showing as a Tesla delivery hub on Google Maps!)

M3/RWD/MSM/Black/19”/EAP

2nd December - placed order
3rd February - VIN in source code and estimated delivery date of March changed to 2nd March to 16th March
8th February - delivery sms notification that it was on its way
16th February - notification to schedule collection
16th March - collection!

Still awaiting reg and final invoice.

Hello All

Placed an order on January the 15th for M3LR in red with the 19" alloys and I was wondering if Tesla will allow me to collect from Tesla Birmingham or would I have to collect from down south. I have just recently joined the forum and from reading this thread it seems quite a few people are collecting from down south. Is this by choice or is the delivery location dictated by Tesla.

The website is still showing delivery for March and I was wondering if my car would have the rear laminated glass doors as I felt the road noise was a bit on the high side and was hoping that maybe the laminated windows would help with that.

What do you think my chances are of getting a March delivery and does any forum member have an idea roughly when in March I should get delivery as customer service cannot answer that question for me until a vin no has been allocated.

Tesla says they will assign a special delivery. I don't know what that means if it means delivering to my home or collecting at a particular location. Nonetheless, I still don't have a date yet for either home delivery or collection.