Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone having trouble connecting to the chat, the best and easy way is to download and install Firefox mozilla through Google on your PC or Mac or laptop.

After installing Firefox, go on your usual tesla website/ custom order or inventory.

The UK chat icon should appear instantly, if not refreshed, a few times. It works like a flash.

Note: Make sure on the top right; it says GB. This means it is the UK and has not redirected you to the US page.

It's behaving today. Noticed it's been regularly present in all browsers : Chrome / IE / Edge / Firefox

1646058056881.png

Make the most of it 😅

Reactions: iorgosg
If I happened to find what I wanted on the Inventory page, how do I replace my existing order with it? Or do I just buy it and then cancel the existing order and lose the £100 deposit?
Any cars in the inventory seem to sell quickly so if you find the right spec then I would buy it and then have the conversation with Tesla about getting your existing deposit back after. You should be able to either have it refunded or applied to the new order but with varying levels of headache involved from reading some of the comments here.

Just spoke to Emma on a chat and was given my registration plate. Not sure why Tesla cannot just send you a timely update via SMS and you always need to use chat/telephone, same happened to VIN. Anyway was assigned GJ22 - I presumed will have a London plate but was assigned Kent plate. Picking up at Bluewater so maybe that's why? Anyway, not that bothered about it but thought I'd let you know. Pick up 10th March.

Just spoke to Emma on a chat and was given my registration plate. Not sure why Tesla cannot just send you a timely update via SMS and you always need to use chat/telephone, same happened to VIN. Anyway was assigned GJ22 - I presumed will have a London plate but was assigned Kent plate. Picking up at Bluewater so maybe that's why? Anyway, not that bothered about it but thought I'd let you know. Pick up 10th March.
thanks, found that useful also picking up from bluewater, dont like the number plate GJ though, its my boss's initals

They often do. But their definition of timely may not be the same as us greedy buggers :)

I remember chasing for something and asking at the same time about reg - they texted me that afternoon. Then two days later I got another more ‘salesy’ text giving me my reg number. So you’ll probably get it again

Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
They often do. But their definition of timely may not be the same as us greedy buggers :)

I remember chasing for something and asking at the same time about reg - they texted me that afternoon. Then two days later I got another more ‘salesy’ text giving me my reg number. So you’ll probably get

I remember chasing for something and asking at the same time about reg - they texted me that afternoon. Then two days later I got another more ‘salesy’ text giving me my reg number. So you’ll probably get it again
If Tesla was more efficient in sending all information promptly we would not have so many people asking for a chat button and where it is. They're probably inundated by enquiries and thus the chat button is often unavailable as they cannot cope with the demand.

Well some interesting developments today, after being pushed back to June/July i thought id give the chat anther go and managed to connect to Paige.
So i asked if i changed colour /options would i be able to secure a car any earlier, she said no it wont change your order window, followed by a "but ill check march's available inventory" i must admit i was expecting a sorry nothing free but to my surprise she came back with 2 cars.. Yeap 2!!
so a midnight silver with tow bar or a deep blue with tow bar .... omg first off i was in shock and then i was like arrggghh what color do i go for!!! so after checking with the other half i decided to go for the Midnight silver, so decision made it was a done deal.
then i had the shock of my life.. app updated, asked to connect to Bluetooth and there it was a delivery date of march 6th-16th,,, WTF!!! so if you want one there's a blue one left , pick up the chat and check in with Paige :)... now to rush the fitting of my charger.. oh crikey!!
not a bad Monday after all!! time to update my signature and piccy

Has anyone else had problems getting invoiced?

I'm collecting Saturday, and am still to be invoiced or make my payment.

I chatted with Paige first thing this morning, who apologised and said she would chase invoicing.

Still nothing, & collecting in less than 5 days....

Well some interesting developments today, after being pushed back to June/July i thought id give the chat anther go and managed to connect to Paige.
So i asked if i changed colour /options would i be able to secure a car any earlier, she said no it wont change your order window, followed by a "but ill check march's available inventory" i must admit i was expecting a sorry nothing free but to my surprise she came back with 2 cars.. Yeap 2!!
so a midnight silver with tow bar or a deep blue with tow bar .... omg first off i was in shock and then i was like arrggghh what color do i go for!!! so after checking with the other half i decided to go for the Midnight silver, so decision made it was a done deal.
then i had the shock of my life.. app updated, asked to connect to Bluetooth and there it was a delivery date of march 6th-16th,,, WTF!!! so if you want one there's a blue one left , pick up the chat and check in with Paige :)... now to rush the fitting of my charger.. oh crikey!!
not a bad Monday after all!! time to update my signature and piccy
I was offered those two too! But too tight to pay for tow bar that I wouldn't use. Regretting it already!

Reactions: Snowy77 and znafgaz