Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to me that all the Southampton cars are A something which is not Hampshire reg area. Anyone got any ideas why this is?

Mine is AF22 as well picking up next Friday!!
Maybe someone in America not having a clue what county Southampton is in when they first started selling in the UK 🤣

I too had a vehicle from Southampton with AF registration. Perhaps they aren't as busy in Peterborough and can cope with the volume Telsa give them??

Reactions: DrTR
Hey guys, ordered a M3 LR on Saturday 5th March and just wanted to share (for others considering ordering) that my delivery date was initially estimated at November 2022. This then changed to June 11 - July 09 on Sunday. Of course, this may change again. Will keep you updated so we can see how delivery times vary with current orders.

Do you guys have any tips on getting the chat option to appear?

Been trying but it never does. Works on the US site, but as soon as you switch to UK it disappears.

I have tried staying on various pages for ages but nothing.

I've only ever seen it on the inventory page, though have seen comments from others that it appears on the design page too. It does take a few seconds to pop up, so don't refresh the page too often. There doesn't seem to be any trick to getting it other than perseverance.