Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day yesterday, brought it to my house for some reason. I don't work far from the showroom so could have easily collected it 🤷‍♂️

Ordered: 17th December
Confirmed by Tesla: 11th January
Vehicle on the way text: 8th February
Delivery date confirmed text: 15th February
Reg confirmed text: 10th March

Oh, and loving it.

View attachment 782017
Looks absolutely stunning. For a colour that is less popular these days, the white just... looks... so fresh. I'm terrible though. I see a MSM one and I'm like wow that looks awesome!, see a black and I'm like dang that looks bazinga! blue & red, I have to stop to take a photo and get colour regret... then I see a pic like yours and I'm back in love with white. Will Tesla ever do a colour I'll look at and say god no!?! Might say god no to the colour, but I'll say hell yeah to the car! ........ I'll crawl back under my rock now 😁🥰

Long story but finally got some Success…..still a couple of small issues to sort, loads of hassle but all good in the end.
Ended up collecting the car, and had an enjoyable drive home last night.
Car is awesome.
Good luck to all those still waiting to collect.
Absolutely loving the white 3 pics, it's great to see. Awesome photos gslaw2995, thank for posting them up for us. Between you and Rocko, I can't regret my daughters choice that drunken night when I let her order my car lol

ahaha a couple of PMs asking if my daughter really did order my car.. I found a photo or two 😂
Car is her colour choice and design (other than I wanted the LR).

Just for a bit of fun and add some sugar to the topic - thought I'd share the big moment!

1647529661087.png

1647529864471.png

🥰

EDIT: oh forgot to mention, the car has to be called 'Snowy' (obviously!) 😍

Last edited:
Talking of which, has anone else named their Tesla? Some aren't bothered too much and just leave it as 'Tesla', but others bring personality and give it a name! My daughter is a huge Frozen fan, and as soon as she saw a white model 3 a few weeks prior to ordering, she said "Daddy, if you get one can it be white and called Snowy?" It's kinda cute so let it stick. Someone else I know called their car 'Frank'.. after Frank Zappa.. I guess the link to electric is buried in there somewhere 😆..

Kinda curious if you guys named your ones..

When paying final payment, do you see the payment reflected in your account? I sent a dummy £1 one first just to make sure it worked as I read that others did the same
They appear in your account after a couple of hours but at weekend they take longer, sometimes up to Monday.

I also did a small £10 payment then paid the balance off in 6 payments over 3 days. Despite my online banking saving the bank details fro Tesla I still checked about half a dozen times to make sure. You will also need to add your RN number as a reference so it can be credited to your account.

Reactions: Badddams
Talking of which, has anone else named their Tesla? Some aren't bothered too much and just leave it as 'Tesla', but others bring personality and give it a name! My daughter is a huge Frozen fan, and as soon as she saw a white model 3 a few weeks prior to ordering, she said "Daddy, if you get one can it be white and called Snowy?" It's kinda cute so let it stick. Someone else I know called their car 'Frank'.. after Frank Zappa.. I guess the link to electric is buried in there somewhere 😆..

Ours is called poppy, she’s red and the boys absolutely love the fart noises 🤣

Just had the text to say that my Car is nearly here but the spec they have listed on the text says it’s got the sports wheels which isn’t what I ordered or am being charged for by my lease company.

Do you think I should just assume it’s a mistake on the text and not say anything?

Just had the text to say that my Car is nearly here but the spec they have listed on the text says it’s got the sports wheels which isn’t what I ordered or am being charged for by my lease company.

Do you think I should just assume it’s a mistake on the text and not say anything?
It could be there are supply issues on the Aeros as the date always seems to move back when you select them now. If your worried maybe speak to your lease company and check. As long as they are happy I’d say that’s the main thing. Lease company may have agreed in order to get the deal done this side of the financial year.

Others may know better though as I have never leased before now and still awaiting a matched vehicle. Great news yours is nearly there though 👍

Reactions: DIY-Trev
It could be there are supply issues on the Aeros as the date always seems to move back when you select them now. If your worried maybe speak to your lease company and check. As long as they are happy I’d say that’s the main thing. Lease company may have agreed in order to get the deal done this side of the financial year.

Others may know better though as I have never leased before now and still awaiting a matched vehicle. Great news yours is nearly there though 👍
Maybe I am naive but I figured I would just stay quiet and if it arrives with them then great because my contract is all signed and I have made my initial payment.

I imagine it’s a mistake on the text though knowing Tesla.

Maybe I am naive but I figured I would just stay quiet and if it arrives with them then great because my contract is all signed and I have made my initial payment.

I imagine it’s a mistake on the text though knowing Tesla.
If there's no cost implication to you, I'd rub your hands together and enjoy the gift haha :)

(People pay good money for those wheels as an add-on)

Reactions: DIY-Trev

I’m undecided between 2 names. KITT after 80s series about Pontiac that drove itself (explanation for those younger ones here 😂) or Baymax since white seats with eyes (check my profile pic) looks like robot from Big Hero 6 (those older ones with kids here will know Disney movie 😂).

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77