Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Drone footage from April 18 of Tesla Factory

Article says

"It is reported that Tesla's Shanghai factory will resume production on April 18. On the same day, the reporter came to visit the Tesla factory. It can be seen through the drone that employees with luggage have reported in the factory. At the same time, several employees are moving the frame of Tesla Model 3. A small number of vehicles are traveling in the factory area, and the factory area is full of special goods waiting for delivery. Sla vehicle. On the road around the factory, the reporter also found a Floo bus with the Tesla logo in motion."
Amazing @Zeit93. You are our eyes and ears👌

Reactions: Zeit93
2a8ebb5b5552057be2bd32e82a8a1465.jpg

After watching this full screen on a PC, there looks to be a mixture of LHD and RHD, seems a bit of a messy way to organise them, one thing is for certain, the factory workers cannot park straight.

Reactions: frasax and delta0
I ordered on 18th Feb (M3 LR MSM Black Aero), EDD has fluctuated quite a lot since then but settled on a two week window in early June and was static for a long time (3 weeks or so). I then had a couple of texts from Tesla saying 'make sure all your pre delivery checks have been completed', etc.

Woke up the other day and it's been moved back to August 'lol'.

I let myself get excited and everythin' 🥲

@Snowy77 what's the quality like of the arm rest organisers you got from Ali express?
Sadly don't have a car to test them in, but they're certainly looking good to me.. I got the 3 set, tehy're the velvety ones (the two console ones), and the plastic insert one looks fine, looks like it just clips in. No concerns here, just haven't been able to test them :D

Reactions: DanielSon
So from August 2022 to May 10th to June 7th, then June 13th to June 30th. I knew when I ordered middle of march it wouldn't be quick.

Today I noticed it gone back again and now just says August 2022.

Guess many are in the same boat (unlike my Tesla) guessing the lack of dates listed just shows that they are not confident in getting any shipments to fill the last quarter of Q2.
This was very similar to my EDD profile. Ordered early march, then moved from Aug 2022 to May/June, then to a two week window in June. Now has been on August 2022 for what seems like forever now!

Positive signs at the factory though. Hopefully it will mean cars will start to be shipped soon and EDDs may change again (for the better). Fingers crossed

Reactions: Cappo11