Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR Red / Black with 20” Inductions ordered 29th March for Manchester collection.
EDD has showed May 22 to June 19 from the start.
I don’t believe the May date, but hoping delivery by June 19 might still happen. If it says this for me, maybe yours too?
I got a text on 26/4 saying June but in the Account the dates didn’t change.
Sending this will probably jinx it now. 🤣
Checking every post from Mr M waiting for that ship to appear. 😁🙏🏻

I lurk here and just wanted to provide my own update.

Blue m3LR 18" ordered Feb 16th pick up from NEC

ED was August for a while but changed Sunday to 23rd-30th June as others seem to have experienced. Hopefully means we're on next boat.
I too am a Birmingham deliveree, with a June ED, but how do we know whether the collection point is the NEC or the Tesla showroom? Is it written somewhere, or have you been informed by Tesla?

So I bit yesterday on a M3 RWD (CPO) from the Tesla inventory. It has only done 250 miles and was the same as my existing order only with black exterior (I prefer it in black than the white I had ordered anyway) and was a bit cheaper. I knew if I didn't get it quick it would be gone.

I know need to get Tesla to swap me over to this vehicle, swap over the finance (I am paying via Tesla loan), and sort out my trade-in which is sat in pending.

Has anyone done this before ( swapped to one from inventory while waiting on their existing order), and how did it go?

So I bit yesterday on a M3 RWD (CPO) from the Tesla inventory. It has only done 250 miles and was the same as my existing order only with black exterior (I prefer it in black than the white I had ordered anyway) and was a bit cheaper. I knew if I didn't get it quick it would be gone.

I know need to get Tesla to swap me over to this vehicle, swap over the finance (I am paying via Tesla loan), and sort out my trade-in which is sat in pending.

Has anyone done this before ( swapped to one from inventory while waiting on their existing order), and how did it go?
It has been done before but good luck… you will likely be told that it can’t be done (when it can). It all depends on which Tesla rep you get when you call.

Assuming this impacts everyone globally - and adding in the Shanghai shutdown - this makes some of the July dates we’re seeing make a little more sense.

Overall - I think this is a good thing, no more mad rush (and paint swirls), and more consistent deliveries. Yes, this may mean some of our deliveries are a little more delayed (perhaps by a week or two), but I’d rather that - and them be delivered well than the current state of play described on this forum. I was lucky enough to pickup my last M3P from Heathrow - and yes it was a “batch” experience (there were 20 of us), the car was still prepped well.