Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha. I am in Australia. Don't talk to me about long waits. I am heading into month 5.

To explain why an antipodean is in your thread: We perv on the UK for clues that RHD production might have occurred in Shanghai.
I honestly can remember how it must feel. I joined here in 2015 when I got my first Tesla.

Back then, production (out of Fremont) was nothing like today, which is now much more streamlined.

I ordered in July 2014, I was scheduled for Dec 2014. This moved to Jan, March, July and finally Sep 2015. So disappointing. Fingers crossed for you guys out in Au/Nz.

Reactions: Hoopyfrood
@Nicki Minaj I ordered an M3 RWD Midnight Silver Metallic 18" Aero Wheels. I'm getting it through Octopus EV, I was told by them that the order was placed last week, don't know exactly what day.
Is there anything I can do with the order number to know the EDD?
Ah right that sounds promising! I’m buying direct but I think if you purchase via lease the EDD is somewhat hidden. I think you have to contact lease company for EDD.

Still some cars at Brent Cross. Probably halved or so since I last took a picture there.

Attachments

• 8082F138-5BA0-4047-B459-262E145CBAE4.jpeg
    8082F138-5BA0-4047-B459-262E145CBAE4.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 75