Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to everyone that got a VIN!

Anyone ordered a Model Y, white, black interior with the 19” wheels on 25th of April or around this date that got matched to a vehicle? My EDD has changed from ordering from 14-30 June to September, then August 4-14 September and today it changed to September only.
My colleague ordered the same spec on Feb 16th but not matched yet - looking at the Tesla way you'll probably get your VIN before them :p

Good luck :)

For what it's worth, when I logged into the account this morning (the one with the VIN) I had a screen that said something like:

"Cars manufactured after April 2022 will not have Radar and AP will rely on vision only, Click Here to accept and continue with your delivery"

I imagine all those assigned with a VIN got this?

Apologies for not getting the actual text!
No such message either but VIN assigned this morning!

Mine is a cash purchase and still no VIN, no idea on how the allocation works, but the wait continues. I'm sure I'll miss all this once I've got the car 😅
Same spec and same order date. I wish you the very best and fingers crossed that you get assigned a VIN soon. Being with Lease Co means flying blind. Agree , our lives will be back to normal once we get the cars ….🙃🙂

Anyone ordered a Model Y, white, black interior with the 19” wheels on 25th of April or around this date that got matched to a vehicle? My EDD has changed from ordering from 14-30 June to September, then August 4-14 September and today it changed to September only.
I am in similar boat, pardon the pun. But I expect it to change again in a day or two, September seems to be the default date.

I'm new here. When my delivery date changed from June to November last week I found this thread via google and thought it would shed some light on what was happening.
I asked at the showroom if estimated dates were pessimistic or optimistic? They said realistic. More like surrealistic.

Now I know...
You cannot second guess the algorithm. The algorithm is God,

Reactions: JOL1
I'm new here. When my delivery date changed from June to November last week I found this thread via google and thought it would shed some light on what was happening.
I asked at the showroom if estimated dates were pessimistic or optimistic? They said realistic. More like surrealistic.

Now I know...
You cannot second guess the algorithm. The algorithm is God,
Mine went from June to November, what did you order?

I ordered In early April , rest is exactly same as you (spec and EDD change events ).I do have trade in though . No VIN yet

btw, how you guys sort out stop-gap car? My lease car is leaving me end of next month.... cannot figure out a solution yet, the Tusker stop-gap car looks expensive for me, 570/m for a fiesta, errrr....
Am in the same boat. Might be a case of buying something temporary and then selling immediately after. Prob wont lose as much as 3 months of a new lease ?

I was offered one less than a week after ordering, 30th March, but had to decline as I hadn't sold my current motor then.
Jesus that is crazy, I ordered 5/3/22, my EDD came forward from November to June, then to may. Out of pure excitement I went and sold my current car expecting my Tesla to arrive in may.. 3 days after selling the EDD has changed to November…. Bad timing