Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back from Dartford after collecting my MYLR

Initial thoughts:

WOW. what a piece of technology.

Knew it would be fast but jesus Christ. It is RAPID

The basic autopilot is amazing, more than enough

Can't see what all the crying about the suspension is about? I've come from a Range Rover Sport with air suspension and I don't find it too firm at all.

Amazing amount of space in the back and the panoramic roof is the best I've seen on a car

Can't wait to get some more miles in today was a pleasure

So jealous, you beat me to that one that morning, haha! Back to 'August' for me as of an hour ago but can't grumble as I was a late order (27/04).

Enjoy and keeping feeding back to fuel our excitement until us unlucky ones receive ours :)

Reactions: Snowy77

Initial thoughts:

Can't see what all the crying about the suspension is about? I've come from a Range Rover Sport with air suspension and I don't find it too firm at all.

Amazing amount of space in the back and the panoramic roof is the best I've seen on a car

Congrats - just the sort of wow reaction I'm hoping to have one day :p Enjoy!

Reactions: Snowy77 and Zeit93

Initial thoughts:

Happy Model Y day 🎉🥳🍺

Reactions: Snowy77 and Zeit93
Cannot wait!!! Which one to drive first…

Ordered early March. Delivery expected 24th June (delivered).

6DA4F0A5-443E-4418-83D5-A51DA8ABAD78.jpeg

Attachments

• 1AC0EA9B-818D-4DB8-8F06-B852DAB18060.jpeg
    1AC0EA9B-818D-4DB8-8F06-B852DAB18060.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 63
Yeah, I'm on there, really want the 20's but was happy to go with a red with 19's like you did (my original order is identical to your original order too!). I'm with a lease company (Tusker) too so seeing you do what you did gives me faith that I may be able to do similar if anything comes up out of the June batch.
Just make sure it has less than 100 on the odometer otherwise it isn't classed as "new"

Also you can buy different covers for the 19s so they look like the 20s, I've ordered them from AliExpress

Reactions: Fezza