Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VWFS have said that all communication about delivery is now direct with Tesla. I notice Tesla have gotten rid of their [email protected] email address.

I tried ringing Tesla to find out some further information but haven't managed to get through.
Something has probably gone wrong then, given your RN isn’t in your account to even talk to Tesla. Are you leasing through VWFS or is it vehicle loan/PCP?

Update after 50 responses:

Somewhat reassured that folks getting a delivery are actually a very small minority, when reading the posts, I was under the impression that everybody was getting their cars delivered next month but me 😅
View attachment 809738

Failing to identify a pattern, but if someone sees one, please advise😀, here are the replies sorted by order date

View attachment 809740
Is this the same survey/sheet hosted on Linktree? When i had entered about 2 weeks back, there were more than 250 entries. Missing my entry too in this sheet.

Coming up to almost 3 months of ownership and never have I been so happy with a new Car. the 5pkw/h has made my 3000 miles of travel very cheap. For anyone waiting - if you get Octopus Go (for new people 8p/kwh I think now) and only charge overnight you will see your bills go through the floor. My wife has an ID.3 and with the model Y, we see a real benefit. Hang in there with your order as fuel prices are only going to trend upwards.

Reactions: JOL1
This is why Tesla sucks! Someone who ordered after you shouldn’t have a delivery
Well as they don’t build to order but import batches, if a particular car spec is already on the boat, what would you want Tesla to do?
Tell him that he can’t have his car before someone who ordered a different colour before him? Keep the car in storage until previous orders are fulfilled? Of course not.

But I would be all for a bit of transparency, like showing « there are XX orders for this particular config ahead of you in your local market, next batch build for that is planned on week YY ». That already would be a great plus, and all the information would be readily available and not that hard to do.

Like calling your GP, hearing that you are number 109 in the queue doesn’t do much good, but at least keeps you there…

Last edited:
Reactions: JOL1
Hi all

Question please. Have my M3P on order and am waiting for an EDD in August.

Trading in my current car and waiting for value from Tesla prior to delivery date to decide if I’ll accept it or not.

My question is, if I accept the offer and simply bring my trade in to the collection point on delivery day, what is the protocol? Does someone from Tesla Inspect it? In the UK is it someone from British car auctions that inspects my trade in to establish its as described? I assume that’s who the trade ins are sold through here in England?

From what I’ve heard, Tesla aren’t too interested in the condition of the trade ins vs other traders/options.

Anyone with Uk ideally, experience on the trade in process and inspection if any would be great!

Thanks in advance. My collection point will be Southampton UK if anyones collected and traded in from there.

Update after 50 responses:

Somewhat reassured that folks getting a delivery are actually a very small minority, when reading the posts, I was under the impression that everybody was getting their cars delivered next month but me 😅
View attachment 809738

Failing to identify a pattern, but if someone sees one, please advise😀, here are the replies sorted by order date

View attachment 809740
Could you add an option of No EDD, my EDD disappeared from 18 - 30 June to nothing and I suppose there are others like me. Thanks

Change at Birmingham New Street then
I mean, I will since I’ll be coming from Bromsgrove. But that’s only if the wife won’t give me a lift. Will be awkward carrying a car seat on the train but there’s no way my Tesla-loving 7 year old will be missing out on collection day.

My original post was directed to the guy coming from Peterborough weighing up the change/taxi from Coleshill options but thanks for the tip! 😂

Reactions: E_had
I mean, I will since I’ll be coming from Bromsgrove. But that’s only if the wife won’t give me a lift. Will be awkward carrying a car seat on the train but there’s no way my Tesla-loving 7 year old will be missing out on collection day.

My original post was directed to the guy coming from Peterborough weighing up the change/taxi from Coleshill options but thanks for the tip! 😂
Apologies, my post was also directed at the guy coming from Peterborough.
Enjoy the car… when you eventually get it😁

• Funny
Reactions: GDW1986
Hello all,

I have been following this forum for a while and enjoying it.

Ordered my M3 RWD at 10/02 this year, living in Finland.

After checking the source code today, I realised that isNotMatchedToRa00Vin value is false, haven’t noticed that before. Still no VIN though.

With current ships on their way to Europe, I guess THEBEN might be the one carrying my car then? Trying to understand what to expect.

My EDD is August.

Hello all,

I have been following this forum for a while and enjoying it.

Ordered my M3 RWD at 10/02 this year, living in Finland.

After checking the source code today, I realised that isNotMatchedToRa00Vin value is false, haven’t noticed that before. Still no VIN though.

With current ships on their way to Europe, I guess THEBEN might be the one carrying my car then? Trying to understand what to expect.

My EDD is August.
Not likely, sorry 😢 I’d expect August at the earliest.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Update after over 100 replies, thanks!

Sorted by order date... still seeing some weird things with allocation for exact same specs+delivery location...
1653761310050.png

Forms response chart. Question title: Current EDD. Number of responses: 109 responses.

Link is still there : Tesla EDD