Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same camp as others with date moved forward again, was end of June, then Aug/Sept, now bounced back to July.
Where can you see if a VIN is allocated, is it just on the app or order page?
I've only moved my charger install as well to end of July so might just keep it as it is until I get a firmer date :confused:

My date has disappeared in app.
When logged in to the website portal I get told my finance agreement is out of date. Does this mean I don't get the rate offered in Jan?

View attachment 810318
I don’t have the answer to your question but I’d love to bounce on this : your credit score took a hit when doing the initial application, and because of the delay in delivering your car, it expired, so you’re going to go further down when you resubmit.
Moreover your profile is probably « pending action on your part » right now so Tesla won’t assign you a vehicle until you are approved again. They should improve this process, that’s not good nor fair.
Please keep up posted about the rate indeed. What conditions are they displaying as of today?

I don’t have the answer to your question but I’d love to bounce on this : your credit score took a hit when doing the initial application, and because of the delay in delivering your car, it expired, so you’re going to go further down when you resubmit.
Moreover your profile is probably « pending action on your part » right now so Tesla won’t assign you a vehicle until you are approved again. They should improve this process, that’s not good nor fair.
Please keep up posted about the rate indeed. What conditions are they displaying as of today?
I asked tesla rep this exact question, she told me the % rate will stay the same as when I first applied, she said it's a refresh not a new application.

Reactions: JOL1 and WllXM
I dunno. I would have bought into that if everyone not allocated was moved to August/Sept. What’s the point of displaying a May or July placeholder if there is zero chance of that happening?
Basically the system has no idea when the cars coming so it's just been put back to the EDD you had when you very first ordered. Hence why I'm calling it a placeholder since it's 100% not correct.

Someone posted a screenshot in one of these forums a couple days ago where am advisor called it a "bug". So it's not legit

Basically the system has no idea when the cars coming so it's just been put back to the EDD you had when you very first ordered. Hence why I'm calling it a placeholder since it's 100% not correct.

Someone posted a screenshot in one of these forums a couple days ago where am advisor called it a "bug". So it's not legit
I mean if there are no shipments ever in July for the UK why would the configurator display that month in the first place. Maybe they are changing their process

I mean if there are no shipments ever in July for the UK why would the configurator display that month in the first place. Maybe they are changing their process
Good Q. We know they never deliver to the UK in the first month of a quarter so like you say you should never get that month. But I'm willing to bet it's something as simple as your original EDD is the month you ordered + 4 months. Something super basic like that then the algorithm kicks in after