Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange, so many people's Tesla's being pushed back to end of the year.
I assume it's only going to one boat be arriving this month and there aren't many Tesla's on there?

Unless the vast majority of assigned cars are people who aren't members of facebook/this forum
We’ve known it’s one boat for quite a while.

However hardly anybody wanted to actually believe it.

Update to my order: Model Y White, 19” Gemini, Black Interior, basic autopilot, ordered on 15/03 through ZenAuto

After being told I would need to collect, I just received a text from Tesla asking for me to confirm my address via replying for a delivery on 29/06

Anyone else with similar status got the same thing?
Yep. I had this too. Managed to get changed back to collection

Reactions: T_MY
Sorry if this question was already answered but trying to get a information from my leasing company is nearly impossible😂 I was originally scheduled to collect my vehicle from Glasgow. However today I received an text stating That it will be delivered to me on the same day. Therefor I am confused if I should be making a trip or if the car will be home delivered? Did anyone had the same situation?

Sorry if this question was already answered but trying to get a information from my leasing company is nearly impossible😂 I was originally scheduled to collect my vehicle from Glasgow. However today I received an text stating That it will be delivered to me on the same day. Therefor I am confused if I should be making a trip or if the car will be home delivered? Did anyone had the same situation?
Suggest that you contact the Tesla delivery team to find out. Looks like you might be able to choose whichever suits you best. There is a similar Q on one of the threads (perhaps MY delivery) and I think they chose home delivery. Drive along the M8 or a detour on A roads may be nice back from Glasgow to get used to the car 😀 I’ll be there on 24th for mine.

I’ve been watching and reading both this and Mr M’s superb shipping thread since I ordered. M3P White/White ordered 4th Feb for southampton collection. Had VIN in source code 10 days ago, payment request a couple of days later (deposit for PCP) which I sent straight away. Then had delivery date scheduled for 25th June and today I got my reg number. Am I literally the only person for which this has gone smoothly ?

I don't do long drives ever, my life just doesn't roll that way but coincidently I've had to do several in the last 2 weeks, including 3 with the new MY

The autopilot is just amazing, it really is just a bliss way to driver. It's incredibly intelligent. I absolutely love the MY. Anyone still waiting, honestly it will be with the wait, truly truly wonderful experience.

Also the speaker system is fantastic. I recommend cracking Elton John's rocketman on full volume to really get a full experience on how good they are, it feels like you're live in concert