Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 74378C54-1ADB-45AC-B084-A9D412CAB9FF.png
    74378C54-1ADB-45AC-B084-A9D412CAB9FF.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 74

This video was posted in a German forum. It tries to explain the current chaos with M3 SR+ May 2022 deliveries suddenly jumping to Dec-Jan 2023 (including mine 😢) but what is interesting is what he says towards the end. He states that Shanghai have committed to producing for Europe for all three months of Q3, which would go against the usual pattern. Would be great if that turns out to be true…
(In case anyone is interested, the issue with delivery dates is due to a software update at 13:00CET, intended to make delivery dates more accurate 🤪)
Err I have been on my hols. What is happening with SR+!!?? I don’t have direct access to my delivery date as I am leasing.

Suggest that you contact the Tesla delivery team to find out. Looks like you might be able to choose whichever suits you best. There is a similar Q on one of the threads (perhaps MY delivery) and I think they chose home delivery. Drive along the M8 or a detour on A roads may be nice back from Glasgow to get used to the car 😀 I’ll be there on 24th for mine.
Yep I was kind of excited for the drive back to Edinburgh. What time is your pick up?

If anyone is collecting from Staines and has their reg number can you please let me know what the prefix (first two letters) is.
I don’t have a number plate yet but a quick Google of car dealerships in Staines shows a lot of L number plates like LA.
LA, LB, LC, LD, LE, LF, LG, LH, LJ are all London/Wimbledon DVLA office, which makes sense for the general Staines area.
Just got mine. LB

Reactions: reserves
Horizon leader is into koper. So will be mainly Southern Europe cars. No VIN allocation for that ship yet. Probably within the week.
You’ve no basis in fact for whether HORIZON LEADER has allocated VINs or not. Personally I believe all the available vehicles on all current ships have been allocated, and there are no more allocations to come. Again, the inability of lease customers to see hidden VINs may mask this.

Reactions: Millenium101
You’ve no basis in fact for whether HORIZON LEADER has allocated VINs or not. Personally I believe all the available vehicles on all current ships have been allocated, and there are no more allocations to come. Again, the inability of lease customers to see hidden VINs may mask this.
chillax. you've just pointed out the original post was opinion and then provided your own ;)

Reactions: busterboy
Not true. My Model Y is most likely on that ship. I received the VIN last Friday (and the car was produced 3 days before departure of Horizon Leader).
Interesting. I haven’t a Scooby when my VIN left the factory, nor what boat July vehicle is on (in @Mr Miserable i trust though, so RCC EUROPE is my assumption).

Is there a database of VINs to factory gate dates somewhere then?