Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is no reason to tell me this ss the order value is close to 1 million on our fleet orders my own cars are .25 million so no i think what we have been told makes sense
Well they have told huge leasing companies with £10m+ of orders July/august so I would think it’s just down to where you are in the queue and they told you something they pulled out of thin air. Tesla will be looking to fulfill as much as possible before end of q3 starting in July

Just got my number plate and VIN
any idea when will i be contact about makeing the payment ?
Check your Tesla account, you should have payment instructions in there. For UK residents sending money to the Tesla accounts seems to trigger a cavalcade of paranoid security checks as the recipient can't be electronically verified. I sent a £10 to make sure the payee was registering payments on the website, then the rest of the balance. Electronic payments appeared in my account within 30 minutes of sending the payment.

I'm now all paid up, insurance arranged and entirely ready to rock up to Staines on the 25th!

Someone on the Norwegian model Y facebook group said a transport with about 10 white Y LR arrived at Tesla Drammen while they were there yesterday. I couldn't understand where those cars were coming from, so I asked if he was sure they were Long Range. He said they had to be, because they were not Performance and those two are the only options in Norway. I'm not sure how this can be, I can't match it with any of the ship movements, and as far as I know Berlin doesn't currently make Long Range?
there are countries in europe (France and Germany mainly) which give so much incentive to EV cars and have VAT much smaller than northern countries, that they can get (well "could", that was until two mongth ago at least but current orders still have it) a new one for free or even gaining a bit of money by selling their 6-month-old cars to northern countries. So this could very well be a shipment of used cars...

Reactions: Sacharanc
I am getting the Tesla MY on the 28th June through Tesla Financing. I received an e-mail today from eoriginal, with the time of "{RN} - Please sign your Tesla Finance Agreement" and it mentions the following:

You have been invited to complete (e.g. review, fill-out, sign) your documents using the eOriginal SmartSign® Web service. To begin the process, simply click on the link below.

Is this legit? They got the RN correct, so feels like legit but it's so poorly constructed e-mail that I am not sure. It's not coming from an @tesla.com e-mail address, too. Did any of you receive this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowy77
Rather undermines previous statements from others here that their TA’s can’t see ships though. I wonder if that’s just EmmaBot though 😂

THEBEN makes absolute sense for a BE delivery though.

Bit worrying they haven’t confirmed a delivery/collection date in your app though, no?
There is no reason to panic. Delivery dates/collection often happens with about 2 weeks notice

I am getting the Tesla MY on the 28th June through Tesla Financing. I received an e-mail today from eoriginal, with the time of "{RN} - Please sign your Tesla Finance Agreement" and it mentions the following:

Is this legit? They got the RN correct, so feels like legit but it's so poorly constructed e-mail that I am not sure. It's not coming from an @tesla.com e-mail address, too. Did any of you receive this?

I got one today and it is legit. It's to sign the finance agreement - it was the same unsigned copy that was uploaded to my account earlier this week.

Yes I got mine to, I know it was legit because it came from my Tesla CS rep. It was from TFS Finance eOriginals E-sign document. I read the print and details and sure enough mirrored my account information. I was quite happy with it.

Reactions: JOL1
I took one. Delivery moved from June to next year, same spec as mine, 2000 miles with £3000 off. If I was buying I would wait but I’m leasing so I don’t really mind. Car looks immaculate.
Careful with this, a lease has to be a "new car" which means it needs less than 100miles on the clock otherwise the financier won't take it on