Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's okay. Stress of waiting for a car can manifest itself in many ways and talking to inanimate objects is one of them, and fairly common.

I would consult your Doctor though, before it gets out of control. Especially if the 'conversation' was a 2 way conversation.
Interesting post on twitter, showing teslas production output and order back log.
93F45331-DD9C-4162-8092-EEBA5F76336A.png
What the name of your doctor just in case I also lose track of reality 😂

Yea. I can see all 3 for the reasons mentioned already. We went with ALD as they were the preferred partner which we wrongly may have helped us secure the cars as soon as possible. How wrong we were :p
The people that received vins etc in the last couple of weeks, seem lease customers.
I had a chat with a SA in a showroom today and there is an unwritten rule that seems to suggest orders are prioritised as follows (from memory)

1. Cash + EAP/FSD
2. Cash standard AP
3. Finance/Lease + EAP/FSD
4. Finance/Lease standard AP

Seems in general terms, lease customers are prioritised last, especially if you didn't order FSD or EAP.

I am sure that they probably match customers by week number too. So if you are 1 or 2 customer (as above), you can probably get matched sooner despite ordering 2 weeks, maybe even 4 weeks after a lease customer of the same spec. That certainly happened to me.

This is all conjecture and second hand info from a sales advisor. It does seem plausible.

• Disagree
Reactions: JOL1
I had a chat with a SA in a showroom today and there is an unwritten rule that seems to suggest orders are prioritised as follows (from memory)

1. Cash + EAP/FSD
2. Cash standard AP

Seems in general terms, lease customers are prioritised last, especially if you didn't order FSD or EAP.

I am sure that they probably match customers by week number too. So if you are 1 or 2 customer (as above), you can probably get matched sooner despite ordering 2 weeks, maybe even 4 weeks after a lease customer of the same spec. That certainly happened to me.

This is all conjecture and second hand info from a sales advisor. It does seem plausible.

Unwritten rule = they don’t know anymore than we do

Reactions: ND22

1. Cash + EAP/FSD
2. Cash standard AP

But now seems lease customers are prioritized first 😌😌😌

1. Cash + EAP/FSD
2. Cash standard AP

I was 4 with PCP and still got a car coming this month.