Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 813438
Picked up my inventory car today so the wait fir my M3P is not so onerous now
Love it. I like the red but it was veto'd by my wife and daughter lol. Glad you managed to pick yours up. Was it all in good condition?

I'm still nowhere after having the inventory car I bought removed from me I'm afraid. Pumped to the back of the queue with an EDD next year.

I was due to pick up mine in Manchester on Thursday (ex demo) and booked train, took day off work, paid nursery for extra day for my daughter and was just text to say I now can’t pick it up until Monday. But out of pocket and can’t get next week off. They said it’s because of a software update for all undelivered cars. Really annoyed. Anyone know if this is actually the case or they just using this as an excuse?

I was due to pick up mine in Manchester on Thursday (ex demo) and booked train, took day off work, paid nursery for extra day for my daughter and was just text to say I now can’t pick it up until Monday. But out of pocket and can’t get next week off. They said it’s because of a software update for all undelivered cars. Really annoyed. Anyone know if this is actually the case or they just using this as an excuse?

Just spoke to Oliver on the ‘chat’, the system is currently not showing an EDD for myself, anyone else in the same boat?

He did go on to say his estimate would be August onwards, but could move forward 👍🏼

Think they’ve realised they’ve told people to much in the past, got hopes up and now just being broad as possible

Just spoke to Oliver on the ‘chat’, the system is currently not showing an EDD for myself, anyone else in the same boat?

He did go on to say his estimate would be August onwards, but could move forward 👍🏼

Think they’ve realised they’ve told people to much in the past, got hopes up and now just being broad as possible
Same, my EDD was May 2022 until last week, now no EDD appearing and Tesla ireland couldn’t give me any estimate. M3P ordered 8th March

Yep there are a few of us that have been waiting a few weeks now. At the rate they are pushing out the update (2022.16.1.1) we may not even make Monday :(

Yep there are a few of us that have been waiting a few weeks now. At the rate they are pushing out the update (2022.16.1.1) we may not even make Monday :(
I've bought an existing inventory "new" MY back on the 30th May and have completed all the steps from my side. How long should it take to receive an update from the delivery hub (Southampton) about paying and collecting?

I've spoken to someone on the generic number but all they could say is that Southampton hadn't started doing anything with the car yet!

I know we had the two bank holidays but I still didn't think it'll take them 4 working days to get in touch given that as this is a car was either a customer reject or had damage off the boat it would have been to the SC for repairs so surely there isn't much prep work they have to do?

I thought they would want to get this car out the door before the new influx arrives from China in the next week or so.

My Model Y edd has also now dissapeared completely.

Went from June 24th -30th abmont ago, SEP then SEP 16-Oct 27th now gone altogether.

Still trying to get them to put the 18k payment they demanded 6 weeks back, customer service has been awful to say the least on this part.

Didn't have intentions to cancel the order but their complete incompetence with this has made me wonder what it would be like owning one of their cars if it goes wrong.

My Model Y edd has also now dissapeared completely.

Went from June 24th -30th abmont ago, SEP then SEP 16-Oct 27th now gone altogether.

Still trying to get them to put the 18k payment they demanded 6 weeks back, customer service has been awful to say the least on this part.

Didn't have intentions to cancel the order but their complete incompetence with this has made me wonder what it would be like owning one of their cars if it goes wrong.
Sorry if this is patronising but does it appear if you pull down (scroll) on the app? Mine often shows as blank until I manually refresh (pull down on the page).

Love it. I like the red but it was veto'd by my wife and daughter lol. Glad you managed to pick yours up. Was it all in good condition?

I'm still nowhere after having the inventory car I bought removed from me I'm afraid. Pumped to the back of the queue with an EDD next year.
Great condition

Actually really impressed with it overall

I will say it’s really fast in real world driving and better the the 100d model s i had as a loan car

Fo 60k -tax benefits for my company so far one day in im delighted

Reactions: Lee Davis and JOL1