Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly the same has happened to me. Just updated my account for the umpteenth time and date changed to June 22nd - June 30th. Checked source code and Vin is there. I phoned tesla and she said I had been assigned a car, but it's not 100% yet, things can still change lol. Too late, I'm going to start ordering accessories 😂. Is your pickup Bristol?
Congrats - yea, we are Bristol also :) Can't imagine the pain if this changes again now :p

In a state of shock this morning - 2 of our orders have EDDs now of June 22nd to June 30th. Just checked source code and they both have VINs matched!!

Really don't want to get my hopes up (as a day ago I was resigned to waiting until September and beyond) but surely this is promising? :)

Is there any other way to check/clarify before I loose my mind :p
I got my VIN yesterday, same date range as you,June 22-30

I think this could be morning peace due in on the 27th.

I've been told delivery will likely be 28/29/30 - this time from NEC - I might find out today, just doing the contract stuff with ALD.

Exactly the same has happened to me. Just updated my account for the umpteenth time and date changed to June 22nd - June 30th. Checked source code and Vin is there. I phoned tesla and she said I had been assigned a car, but it's not 100% yet, things can still change lol. Too late, I'm going to start ordering accessories 😂. Is your pickup Bristol?
Congrats! I am waiting on the same spec, ordered 2-3 weeks after you so my fingers are crossed!

Reactions: Kingpopsy
I got my VIN yesterday, same date range as you,June 22-30

I think this could be morning peace due in on the 27th.

I've been told delivery will likely be 28/29/30 - this time from NEC - I might find out today, just doing the contract stuff with ALD.
Wow - all happening last minute it seems (will feel sorry for whinging all the time if Tesla pull this off ;) ) - congrats :)

What number did you ring apart from the variable chat I can’t find a number for orders?

Is it too soon to celebrate.😜

Got another update this morning complete with a VIN: 🥳🥳🥳
June 23rd - June 30th.jpg

I ordered a LR,Y white/Gem wheels/Black interior late March. I received an RN number from Tesla 6th April. Since then no communication, the lease company don’t have any updates and say Tesla will contact me. So just phoned Tesla this morning for an update. They've said it should be here August-October window. Guess not bad compared to other manufactures IE. Merc. Any thoughts please?

I ordered a LR,Y white/Gem wheels/Black interior late March. I received an RN number from Tesla 6th April. Since then no communication, the lease company don’t have any updates and say Tesla will contact me. So just phoned Tesla this morning for an update. They've said it should be here August-October window. Guess not bad compared to other manufactures IE. Merc. Any thoughts please?
Ordered exactly the same early April through work and they have said August all along so hopefully that’s right! 🤞🏽