Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3/Rwd/white/black interior/Aero. Ordered on Feb 7 and moved booking to my leasing company (Tusker - salary sacrifice). Was expecting to hear some good news in June but my leasing company has just informed me that EDD has been updated to mid August. Really frustrated but can’t do much about it! Is it still worth checking directly with Tesla (have my RN number with me) to see I in can get lucky in June?

M3/Rwd/white/black interior/Aero. Ordered on Feb 7 and moved booking to my leasing company (Tusker - salary sacrifice). Was expecting to hear some good news in June but my leasing company has just informed me that EDD has been updated to mid August. Really frustrated but can’t do much about it! Is it still worth checking directly with Tesla (have my RN number with me) to see I in can get lucky in June?
Same spec ordered Feb 9 through Lex. Tesla and Lex wont give me an update. So you are now expecting mid Aug?

Does anyone know if I can put my private plate on my car if it’s leased through ALD?
I'm certain that you can. Drop them an email.

Regarding other stuff:

"Please see below; this is the information we provide in regards to your question relating to modifications.

We would like to confirm any modifications or ancillary equipment fitted to ALD Automotive vehicles would be at your own cost and includes the responsibility and cost of restoring the vehicle to its original condition should you decide to remove any additional equipment.

Should the vehicle not be returned in this condition, ALD Automotive will levy a charge for rectification and repair of any damage.

As any post-delivery modification is outside the jurisdiction of ALD Automotive we will not be responsible for any additional costs, downtime, loss of use, and legal responsibilities as a result of fitment of such equipment.

This also extends to any situation where warranty or goodwill is rejected where any costs will not be accepted by ALD Automotive (trading as Polestar Leasing) and directed to the customer.

A list of typical modifications and equipment covered include (but not limited to) are:

• Any vehicle signage
• Vehicle “wrapping”
• Air conditioning
• Satellite Navigation and or Bluetooth equipment
• Parking sensors
• Engine modifications
• Modifications to the vehicles interior, including upholstery
• Tow bars. Any tow bar fitted must conform to European Directive 94/20/EC, and we advise that you refer to the manufacturers’ handbook for vehicle specific towing restrictions.

Please confirm to us by email when the performance upgrade from Polestar has been completed on this lease vehicle.

In addition, regarding Tesla over the air upgrades, we provide blanket approval for these.

ALD have authorised Tesla to action these type of upgrades and so in the first instance you will need to contact your local Tesla Service Centre.
You will need to purchase the upgrade direct from Tesla and pay in full using the Tesla App; the cost of the upgrade cannot be added to the monthly cost.
Any upgrades purchased will remain with the car at the end of the contract and is non-transferable or refundable.

We trust this provides sufficient clarification, however should you have any questions, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us where we will be happy to discuss this with you."

Similar spec with Tusker, ordered around similar times. What I was told on the Tesla online chat was that Tusker have a tendency to ask them to hold off on delivery until the new reg comes out if the car arrives at the dealer mid-late August.

Hello,
Im one of those people who often visit this site to follow up on the latest on goings but never really made an account or posted... Horra im here!

I ordered my MYLR back in Feb 2022 through my company work scheme (Using salary sacrifice, Benefit in Kind bla bla) and I never received by VIN, Reg Plate etc.
I did receive my RN number though!
recently (past few weeks) I got a text to confirm my home delivery (didnt opt for this) and I got a delivery date of 28th June...

However, unlike many here I have not received a VIN number or Reg number plate?
Is this the same for many here? I am noticing that all this information should be readily available for me now.
If so - how do I get this information? Is it just as simple as contacting Tesla for this?

Reactions: Pajo78