Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has disappeared:(

it was there this morning. I managed to not check yesterday but looked twice today.. that’ll teach me!
This might not be a bad thing. Because my EDD disappeared on Monday. Then this morning I got a new 22-30 June EDD with a VIN in my source. But of course caveat here is this might not be same for you and who knows with the Tesla delivery system. But wanted to share in case it does provide some assurance/hope for now 👍

Reactions: Andy H
Does anyone have any idea why they would change my collection from Southampton to Staines (i didnt request a change)? I'd have thought Tesla would want anyone willing to go to the docks to collect from there to save on logistics?
That is strange! How did you get to know it has changed please? Have you got a car matched and collection arranged already? I should be Southampton also, but it does not show on my account order pages! So got me wandering now 🤔

That is strange! How did you get to know it has changed please? Have you got a car matched and collection arranged already? I should be Southampton also, but it does not show on my account order pages! So got me wandering now 🤔
I got a VIN in my account page source code 20something of May, then a text to book a delivery slot on 27th May - it only offered me slots for collection from Staines but I chose Southampton when ordering. Not too worried about the change, just find it strange as you say - especially when speed of delivery are so important to Tesla at quarter end.

Reactions: MistaB
To all the VIN winners who have taken a loan and were asked by Tesla to pay up, who amongst you had to renew your finance application and, did they update to the higher % rate and increased cost of the car?

Just prepping my self if this is what's to come for us unlucky ones who missed out on Q2. Will need to start saving up the extra pennies for when we get our cars. Now where did I put that 🎻

Reactions: Pajo78
To all the VIN winners who have taken a loan and were asked by Tesla to pay up, who amongst you had to renew your finance application and, did they update to the higher % rate and increased cost of the car?

Just prepping my self if this is what's to come for us unlucky ones who missed out on Q2. Will need to start saving up the extra pennies for when we get our cars. Now where did I put that 🎻
They keep the terms the same with apr as long as you do not change products. They renew in the background with a soft credit check.

Had given up any hope after date slipped to Aug-Oct this week, but.....

Checked my Tesla phone app last night and was asked to confirm bluetooth usage and the date range had moved from Aug - Oct to June 24th-30th - Checked the source code and there is now a VIN number. My dates previously had been May, June, Aug-Oct, and as of last night June again.

🤞🤞🤞

MY-MSM-B-INDUCTION-TRAFFORD-ORDER 15TH MARCH

Last edited:
Exact same spec, ordered on the same day but with Belfast delivery. Still sitting at Sept/October after changing from June last week.

Looks like no cars are making it to Ireland this quarter. Would love to hear otherwise from anyone else.
A Month behind your order and same spec, same location so have been watching. Also have mid Sept-Oct EDD having had the June 'muck around'. Hopeful we will both get in Aug subject to world events.,.