Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone got a link to a delivery check list? Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen one.

Canā€™t wait for you all to share your pictures on Delivery Day. I guess the Parcel Shelf question will also be answered for now.

Just seen a thing on a Facebook group... if you've added the tow bar to your order for 1090, a few people have seen 1300 as the price on their invoice... might be worth checking. Apparently this is an error and 1300 is the M3 price...

Canā€™t wait for you all to share your pictures on Delivery Day. I guess the Parcel Shelf question will also be answered for now.
Yes! Really looking forward to E DDay feedback.

For those following the excellent check list, you might want take a packed lunch or refreshments and something for next day's breakfast.......Also, maybe a tailored-fit MY Camping Mattress.....I know I will.....

Now then..... SHMBO is fond of saying, when I spot faults..... " Only you would see that"...... I think she means it as a compliment?šŸ˜‡

Yes! Really looking forward to E DDay feedback.

For those following the excellent check list, you might want take a packed lunch or refreshments and something for next day's breakfast.......Also, maybe a tailored-fit MY Camping Mattress.....I know I will.....

Now then..... SHMBO is fond of saying, when I spot faults..... " Only you would see that"...... I think she means it as a compliment?šŸ˜‡
Yes don't get the checklist palaver. Bought many cars over the years and never needed a checklist. As long as it's got no visible damage on delivery then it's good to go. If there is is damage, report it and go. It's not getting sorted before you drive away (or in my case for home delivery the transporter driver heads off into the sunset). If you find something wrong in the future then get it sorted under warranty.