Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day is tomorrow for me but as I am in Manchester right now couldnā€™t resist a nosey round the Tesla site to see if my car was there.
Lots of new Teslaā€™s ready for collection but after asking where mine was I was told still in Southampton..šŸ˜±
Chap then told me my delivery was still on schedule for tomorrow as advised so nothing to worry about.
Really amazing talking to new owners just how excited they are receiving their new cars.
View attachment 822591

Oil leak already? /s

Well, picked the car up, 1 1/2 hours early!. Really great staff. I was lucky as there were a number of people waiting for transporter lorries to arrive from Southampton. Car was spotless. After all the videos I've watched, I sat in the car absolutely blank šŸ˜‚. Still have no clue what I'm doing.

Enough of the text man, get some pics of the beauty up! ;)

Reactions: Toblerone
All went very smoothly. I was one hour early but the Tesla team didn't mind.
Apparently my car and others was shipped up from Southampton last night which suggests Morning Peace.
49% charge, no external or internal marks. 95 collections from the NEC today with 150 tomorrow.
View attachment 822600
I kinda wish I went for black, but I couldn't justify the cost! This looks very nice! šŸ‘ŒšŸ½

Reactions: Willtheref
just a thought.....
as there are no pending ships leaving china (unless someone knows otherwise?)
the Berlin giga factory will be ramping up in the next few weeks, do you think all future uk/eu models will come from there?
I am sure I heard Mr M say there were no plans for Berlin to produce for the UK. The RHDs are still in China so they can serve other RHD countries.

A lot of us with RWD orders due at the start of Q2 have been knocked back to end of Q4 but I like your optimism šŸ˜¬
My Dad's in the same ... boat ... with his RWD. EDD changes in my sig. He was savage enough that I was getting my Y in Q2, now his is back in Q4 he's basically stopped speaking to me šŸ¤£

Has anyone else had an experience with We Deliver Cars | Safe, Secure, Reliable Car Delivery Service, Every Single Time delivering their Tesla? I ordered through Zen Auto and itā€™s scheduled for delivery today between 2-6pm. Not heard a peep from themā€¦ itā€™s definitely my impatience driving me mad but Iā€™m convinced itā€™s not going to show up
I also had we deliver cars, yesterday.
Heard nothing, only update was because I checked through Tesla chatā€¦
Delivery itself was really good.
The driver very friendly.
Car was on a trailer behind a flatbed
Some damage on aero covers but not in a place caused by themā€¦

Reactions: T_MY
Long time lurker (well feels a long time), first post! - ordered a RWD, Blue, Black interior, Aeros on the 11/06 - EDD 25 Nov - Jan 9 - picking up from Southampton Docks.

Wanted a Tesla ever since I got a airport transfer in a model S, never thought I'd be able to have my own (other half finally gave in after months of me talking about it). Having an Easee one charger installed in a few weeks so she can't change her mind ;)
@PedroM3RWD same EDD range and collection location as me! Hoping it gets narrowed down, hopefully more to the earlier date though šŸ˜¬

Well, picked the car up, 1 1/2 hours early!. Really great staff. I was lucky as there were a number of people waiting for transporter lorries to arrive from Southampton. Car was spotless. After all the videos I've watched, I sat in the car absolutely blank šŸ˜‚. Still have no clue what I'm doing.
I think many have that same experience. You Tube prepared but then a little overwhelmed and just happy to have the car. Enjoy it.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
My understanding is that the earliest expected ship departure would be mid July under ā€˜normalā€™ circumstances. There is the reported shutdown in July to upgrade the line of 4 days - 2 weeks. I share your interest in this next vessel but am not expecting anything until week 2/week 3 July earliest.

I think shipping to Southampton is 30 days.
But since last ship, Shanghai has produced 30,000+ cars , I think 50% goes to china and some goes to Anzac and Asia . Assuming that an Ocean vessels can carry 5000 cars. I am guessing there could be enough cars there to make a couple of voyages to Europe in the coming couple of weeks. I heard that there are quite a few ships 100+ (not sure how many are vehicle carriers and how many of them are Tesla) waiting around Shanghai port . So there are some random chance for one or two to get loaded in the next couple of weeks - A lot of guess here