Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im furious, someone who ordered 3 weeks ago from zen auto is getting the same spec model Y from their warehouse, of which they have loads of model Y’s and I ordered 8 weeks ago and radio silence
Zen's website is still stating 10-12 week delivery time. If Zen do have stock all must of already been allocated. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do I believe there are still orders from Feb on here awaiting delivery.

They do say some things are worth waiting for lol

Just updating to 2022.16.3 as I type this! :D

That is so cool, glad you are enjoying all aspects of your brand new Tesla! I can not wait just to be able to update the OS on our future Teslas and get new features.

Btw most may know this already but I think there is an update coming with a cool feature where the Tesla will chime to you when the lights change to green. Used to be an FSD feature but now it'll be available for all. To me, this is music to my ears. ☺️

That is so cool, glad you are enjoying all aspects of your brand new Tesla! I can not wait just to be able to update the OS on our future Teslas and get new features.

Btw most may know this already but I think there is an update coming with a cool feature where the Tesla will chime to you when the lights change to green. Used to be an FSD feature but now it'll be available for all. To me, this is music to my ears. ☺️
I've just seen your EDD changes... my god, I would be so frustrated! I ordered on June 18th and have a EDD of Sept 30th. Really hope they can meet it, I plan to go to Devon the week after!

Just updating to 2022.16.3 as I type this! :D
Just after midnight and low and behold.:D
update.jpg

I've just seen your EDD changes... my god, I would be so frustrated! I ordered on June 18th and have a EDD of Sept 30th. Really hope they can meet it, I plan to go to Devon the week after!

I notice your EDD in a previous post and that's pretty narrow, which should be a good sign. 🤞 Alao read somewhere that there is a pattern (US focus) that newer sales at the new price get prioritised over older sales at the original price. So many who bought recently were getting their cars sooner compared to people who bought at the original price 10 months ago.

Q2 was one hell of a roller coaster a lot of us do not fancy going through that again. One thing it has tought us Q2ers is that no EDD is for certain until you are sitting behind the wheel. 😊

I am hoping a lot of us now are going to get our cars in Q3 based on how things are going.. But like always, let's wait and see. 😎

I notice your EDD in a previous post and that's pretty narrow, which should be a good sign. 🤞 Alao read somewhere that there is a pattern (US focus) that newer sales at the new price get prioritised over older sales at the original price. So many who bought recently were getting their cars sooner compared to people who bought at the original price 10 months ago.
i don’t’ get why they would be doing that. Eventually they will have to deliver our cars ordered at the agreed price so it doesn’t make sense to delay the potential lower margin any further.