Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I also expect mine . Can you tell how did you get your VIN.
tesla Bucharest does not say a word and the webpage is changed to TBD yesterday but nothing else
hi. in the source code.
the app said only that TESLA is making some changes,..
You can check your VINs in the source code here - TeslaUpdate | Linktree

Click 'Check if you have a VIN' once you are logged in with the Tesla account

Yeah, it's not like Vauxhall decades ago with fields full of Red Astras that no one wants.

Their build schedule is based on a combination of current orders, history and predictions (although not too much of this at the moment with such a large backlog). But if you have a rare combination Tesla aren't going to suddenly build it just because your order is getting too old - they need enough orders to make an efficient batch.
I wonder what constitutes a rare combination...given Tesla don't offer too many options to start with

Reactions: Toblerone
M3LR 12th of Feb and still no VIN :(
EDD is 20th - 30th of September now. Don't know how these March orders are beating me to it.

We are almost the same. The ship hasn't even reached Singapore yet so don't despair we might both get a vin in the next coming weeks from this shipment. If it takes Tesla 2-3 weeks to unload and then the cars to reach their pick up destination (mine is NEC) the timelines work.

I am actually optimistic as my EDD a couple of weeks ago was november - january then narrowed to this 10 day window in September so I think it likely Tesla know our cars are en route.

Reactions: D. Derickson
We are almost the same. The ship hasn't even reached Singapore yet so don't despair we might both get a vin in the next coming weeks from this shipment. If it takes Tesla 2-3 weeks to unload and then the cars to reach their pick up destination (mine is NEC) the timelines work.

I am actually optimistic as my EDD a couple of weeks ago was november - january then narrowed to this 10 day window in September so I think it likely Tesla know our cars are en route.
You have every reason to be optimistic given your order dates. There were reports of M3's in large numbers at Luchao Port. There will likely be flurries of VINs over the coming days. My fingers are crossed for you.

ok, so I'm going to blame the heat for this wild suggestion. But is it even possible that Nabucco has some Teslas on board? I don't think she loaded at Luchao to be fair, but, she shipped to Thailand (RHD), has done Tesla previously and what with the craziness of Q2 and all that ... I'm off to put ice packs on my head now.

Sorry if this is a question that’s been asked multiple times. But I couldn’t find a good answer when doing a search. Most likely due to not finding the right words.

Is there a collection of links to different shipping companies VIN-trackers?
I remember finding my previous car while in transit.