Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Fryto sorry - you asked for MY orders specifically, in which case (according to database) no March order has a VIN yet ! :oops:.

I called Tesla yesterday on 01628 450 660 and spoke to the delivery team who informed me that non-cancellation orders should get notification in the Tesla app/SMS 20-30 days before delivery date.
@Mr Miserable has a MY VIN - not sure when he ordered but Feb/March would be likely.
Other than that Iā€™ve only see a LHD MY VIN posted. Iā€™m hoping the RHD MY floodgates are about to open with the increased Shanghai capacity and lots of March/April ordered EDDs holding.

@Mr Miserable has a MY VIN - not sure when he ordered but Feb/March would be likely.
Other than that Iā€™ve only see a LHD MY VIN posted. Iā€™m hoping the RHD MY floodgates are about to open with the increased Shanghai capacity and lots of March/April ordered EDDs holding.
January if I am to trust what's on FrizzyDB... didn't know there were still orders from this long ago remaining! :eek:
Nothing on my end... Let's hope we see some kind of activity by month end...

Reactions: Toblerone
MYLR/White/Black seats/19" Ordered on 14th Feb. Received SMS just now. Got assigned VIN today finally!!! EDD: 16th Aug - 30th Aug. Collect at Bristol.
So what will happen next? Will Tesla delivery team guide to get all finance complete? Will the Black Horse loan expire as it's over 5 months now? Usually how long will it take to confirm the delivery date? Shall we get the insurance done before collection? Thanks a lot!

MYLR/White/Black seats/19" Ordered on 14th Feb. Received SMS just now. Got assigned VIN today finally!!! EDD: 16th Aug - 30th Aug. Collect at Bristol.
So what will happen next? Will Tesla delivery team guide to get all finance complete? Will the Black Horse loan expire as it's over 5 months now? Usually how long will it take to confirm the delivery date? Shall we get the insurance done before collection? Thanks a lot!
For Blackhorse you will have to redo the application and it will be the higher rate it is today. For Tesla Loans, it will be at the rate when the application was approved.

From following this thread for a few months, I believe Black Horse is used for business finance and a refreshed application will be made at new rates - only personal finance APRs were being honoured.

You can insure using the VIN nearer the collection date as you wonā€™t know the Reg until pickup, but will need to call up your insurance co and do it manually.

As for dates, someone else can give a more accurate answer, but theyā€™ll contact you over the next few weeks with the collection/delivery slots available for your location.

Filtering the @Frizzy database, it appears that of the March orders, only the lucky @MrMSM has had a VIN assigned so far. Although, it could be the case that some users have not yet updated the information.

A flurry of VINs over the past few days and the shipping news is very exciting - fingers crossed for us all!
I've submitted my update to the database as I've got my VIN as well (M3 RWD, Dublin).

Dets in my sig.

Model 3's (RWD) are flowing nicely . I ordered January 2022 and picked up car March 26th. Placed an order for a similar on June 17th and a car has been allocated with delivery Aug 19th to Sept 2...thats impressive.
Yea thatā€™s not impressive, itā€™s a joke that Tesla arenā€™t providing any M3 RWD for the UK but someone in Ireland can get 2 in 6 months.

I ordered my M3P at the beginning of March and was told it would be delivered in May. May came and went, it wasn't delivered and app still said May delivery in mid June. It then changed to August 14 to October 1, then yesterday changed to August 12 to August 26 which is only three plus weeks away. Should I get my hopes up or is it just an algorithm that hasn't got the full facts? If it is likely to be August, when would I expect to get my VIN? I am in the UK in Kent.

• Funny
Reactions: James7C2
I ordered my M3P at the beginning of March and was told it would be delivered in May. May came and went, it wasn't delivered and app still said May delivery in mid June. It then changed to August 14 to October 1, then yesterday changed to August 12 to August 26 which is only three plus weeks away. Should I get my hopes up or is it just an algorithm that hasn't got the full facts? If it is likely to be August, when would I expect to get my VIN? I am in the UK in Kent.
Log onto your Tesla account on Tesla.com. Then go to this link https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders and look for the VIN. It should start with LRW

• Informative
Reactions: Utumno
The @Frizzy's Database is updated again. Lots of changes put through for updated EDDs and VIN allocations! No July orders in the database yet and a handful of June. How long does it take folk to get restless and go hunting for answers in these forums! If you are new here, there are useful links to places to get answers, enter your order into to the Frizzy Database, go looking how long others have been waiting for the same configuration and much more! The excitement is building, even though I have my M3 I love to still be here to see what's going on for all of you waiting... every day that passes gets you closer to that splendiferous deliver day! TeslaUpdate | Linktree