Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla really getting ahead of the curve booking delivery/collection slots a month out. Normally you only get 2 weeks notice (hopefully the ship(s) won't get delayed and they have to reschedule them all - which seems to be the reason they normally wait until ships clear Suez).

I wonder how many people will try and delay to get a September reg.
I would happily have delivery in August than have a September reg!

Hear! Hear! What's with plate passion. If I had been offered delivery in March and thereby "miss out" on a 22 plate, I would have bitten a hand off (not mine of course).

However, I have to respect other peoples priorities; if that priority is a reduction in MY possession time for the benefit of a later plate, so be it. I wish all 73 platers all the best.

Now then .... SWMO says... 'If you had only stopped faffing sooner and ordered earlier, we could have had a lovely 71 plate"

😂
Now then again...... She didn't really, she was gagging for a 72.......... not really:rolleyes:

Now then again and again....Just to avoid misunderstanding on the part of my fellow smutty minded MY Class of Q2 friends, "a 72" has nothing whatever to do with the Karma Sutra :cool: (nor indeed, lest you ask, does 71 .....)

Last edited:
Reactions: mhkmiah1

Same here, and if you really want to one up the neighbours get a private plate for your model Y :)

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 10.51.28.png

Anyone else have a narrowing of the window just now, I have been August 28th to October 12th for +4 weeks and now its just changed to this

View attachment 831442

March 17th Order MY White/Black/19s
Mine just narrowed from 'September 04 - October 19' to 'September 05 - September 30'.

You have the same spec as me, but ordered over a month before me, and your EDD is only one day different. Won't read too much into it as I don't know the other details of your order (i.e. cash/loan, pick-up location, trade-in etc.) and of course no-one really knows how the algorithm works anyway!

Mine just narrowed from 'September 04 - October 19' to 'September 05 - September 30'.

You have the same spec as me, but ordered over a month before me, and your EDD is only one day different. Won't read too much into it as I don't know the other details of your order (i.e. cash/loan, pick-up location, trade-in etc.) and of course no-one really knows how the algorithm works anyway!
It's a confusing for sure. The wait is exhausting honestly because its all shrouded in mystery. While I know it means nothing really I'll take some comfort that I now have a EDD sitting in a 1 month rather than spread over 3.

Yes - I have also had a 'narrowing'. From Aug 25 - Oct 09 to Sep 05 - Sep 30 (ordered Mar 15). However, I have been here before - I was down to a 1 week window at the end of June, but then that just slid by. :(

Reactions: Toblerone
Same here…
23/3 ordered MY White/Black/20
View attachment 831444
Gosh mines just widened by 3 days now 5th sept - 30th sept………….I take nothing from that other than sept looks like an MY delivery month possibly, hopefully, been there before, got the tee shirt, lost the ticket, bet on red and it came up black, watched May and June various dates pass by………

Yes - I have also had a 'narrowing'. From Aug 25 - Oct 09 to Sep 05 - Sep 30 (ordered Mar 15). However, I have been here before - I was down to a 1 week window at the end of June, but then that just slid by. :(
This fills me with hope (somewhat)…I have ordered a Blue MY with 19" alloys and black interior, through my lease company at work in April and it appears I am at the mercy of them for updates.

Reactions: Toblerone