Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This Sept 5th - Sept 30th end of quarter EDD is oddly reminiscent of my previous June 5th - June 30th, that ended up being pushed back to 3 months later...
Zero trust on this so far...
I was in the same boat as you and accepted EDDs are useless. Mine went from May, June, 5-30 June, then 18-30 June then September. I think all of March April orders will get fulfilled given some March ordered were in Q2. You should be optimistic given your order date, I’d be more shaky if you ordered after April. But that’s from experiencing a bad Q2.

Elon did say Q3 will be a monster so there could be a great surprise.

As for the MYP, I don’t even have a date yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toblerone and WllXM
Not sure what's less trustworthy : EDDs or Elon's statements...:D
Q2 was an anomaly for all sorts of Covid related reasons and has left its mark on you. June was highest production numbers ever and following upgrade to Shanghai Model Y production line capacity has been boosted further. Be positive (a choice) and you will get sorted this quarter 🤞

Q2 was an anomaly for all sorts of Covid related reasons and has left its mark on you. June was highest production numbers ever and following upgrade to Shanghai Model Y production line capacity has been boosted further. Be positive (a choice) and you will get sorted this quarter 🤞
For now I’d rather be a pessimist that could end up happily surprised than a yet again disappointed optimist..

• Love
Reactions: Toblerone
EDD = Elon's Daft Declarations?
Not sure what's less trustworthy : EDDs or Elon's statements...:D
Respecting all opinions and views I agree that EDDs have been a journey and could be better managed, communicated, however I would be biased wrt Elon; without his vision and unique genius mind, I suppose we wouldn’t be here today in regards to many frontiers he is leading…

But with the legions of M3 on the chorus you’d have hoped at least one would have been mine? Looks like they were largely bulk orders for lease or RWDs from what I’ve seen of vin allocations
Think of how many ships normally come a Q, Morning Chorus is only one and there is plenty of time to gets a bunch more load of M3 before the Q is over. Don’t panic, you have a feb order. I’m sure you will be in luck this Q.

A lot of people reporting that when the app asks them to enable Bluetooth, a VIN is imminent. I wonder if the reverse is true? 🤔 i.e. manually enabling Bluetooth to see if it force-produces a VIN? 🤣

(Obviously a joke, but the combination of this heat and the continuing EDD rollercoaster does create delirium and throws up some wonderful straws to clutch at)