Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had a EDD of August 10th to September 24th and it is still saying the same. But nervous my car isn't on one of these ships as I still haven't been assigned a VIN yet. It is a Model 3 RWD (grey - black interior - standard wheels) live in England. Just wondering when should I start getting disappointed that this EDD is not true

What a piece of crap this company is. I am thinking of cancelling my order. People are ordering after me two months later and they have vin and I and others who ordered earlier are still being made to wait. Big *sugar*
I feel your pain and I’ve had no updates for weeks as well. As others have said the queue system is not transparent and clearly not done in strict order but in way to suit the factory efficiencies. If no positive news arrives by mid august I will try to get on the fabled cancelled order wait list and suggest you do too. Hope you get good news soon.

The high quote for my 19 plate M3 was the main reason I ordered a MY in March. If the new quote is a lot less I may have to reconsider the Y.
The MY list price has increased £5k since you ordered, so do factor that in.

If you are in the scenario that a trade-in value reduction means you may reconsider, you are probably better accepting the car and flipping it for a tidy profit. People don’t have to like it, I’m just saying.

Reactions: robmcm and JOL1