Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, another week gone by, month end, and still zero sign of a potential MY heavy UK bound ship.
With Q2 backlog, is it me or things are not looking good for Sept?
1659127472853.jpeg

UK deliveries are typically always Last month of Q heavy. There is a whole month for ships to leave.

It will be like waiting for a bus and three come along.

Ordered MY lr white/black basic on 3rd march. Still no vin assigned.. i think it is unfair with berlin mylr customers. I see all other people in the world ordered after me getting vin assigned..

Hello everyone. I have been following the threader for a while now. I see others who have ordered a Model Y destined for the UK have started to receive their VIN. Exciting stuff, very happy for everyone! I ordered ours mid march, I wondered when others who have received their VINs ordered theirs? The suspense is getting too much.

What ??, how is other hundreds of msgs relevant to shipment.. where people talk about the similar situation, you dont like mu msg scroll down lolwa..
Often times details about EDD, VIN and especially conversations with Tesla employees can bring new insight or be used to strengthen or weaken a theory about ships. Those posts are generally allowed on that basis even if they might seem a bit centered on the individual order, rather than the shipping situation. However, just saying you want your Tesla now adds absolutely zero in my regard. That's why you got the reaction in my opinion.

Often times details about EDD, VIN and especially conversations with Tesla employees can bring new insight or be used to strengthen or weaken a theory about ships. Those posts are generally allowed on that basis even if they might seem a bit centered on the individual order, rather than the shipping situation. However, just saying you want your Tesla now adds absolutely zero in my regard. That's why you got the reaction in my opinion.
"Those posts are generally allowed on that basis even if they might seem a bit centered on the individual order, rather than the shipping situation."

Now then... It's good to see that a member of almost a full week's standing, is already au fait with posting policy rationale.

I am not perfect in this regard....in fact, I probably should not be adding to the digressions by posting this here.

It probably belongs in the "saying you want your Tesla now" thread.

Evening All.

Reactions: Toblerone
"Those posts are generally allowed on that basis even if they might seem a bit centered on the individual order, rather than the shipping situation."

Now then... It's good to see that a member of almost a full week's standing, is already au fait with posting policy rationale.

I am not perfect in this regard....in fact, I probably should not be adding to the digressions by posting this here.

It probably belongs in the "saying you want your Tesla now" thread.

Evening All.
I am by no means expecting anyone to be on topic with every post. No holy standard exists in my books. This was just an observation from my own point of view, as explicitly stated.

That point of view has been formed by reading every post in this thread since March. Not having an account before now was the mere result of not having anything of value to say. It certainly feels unwelcoming to be mocked on that basis.

Furthermore, the "saying you want your Tesla now" thread exists, and has been referred to on many occasions. Posts are regularly moved there for the exact reason we're discussing.

Good Evening. :)

Last edited:
I am by no means expecting anyone to be on topic with every post. No holy standard exists in my books. This was just an observation from my own point of view, as explicitly stated.

That point of view has been formed by reading every post in this thread since March. Not having an account before now was the mere result of not having anything of value to say. It certainly feels unwelcoming to be mocked on that basis.

Furthermore, the "saying you want your Tesla now" thread exists, and has been referred to on many occasions. Posts are regularly moved there for the exact reason we're discussing.

Good Evening. :)
@BR1TNEY . Sorry mate. For me you just came over a bit patronising even though the underling point was reasonable.

You now intimate that this was the first contribution you felt was of sufficient value to post since March.

Well, I am not mocking you now when I say, just chip in; no need to hold yourself to higher standards than the rest of us do (me in particular).
Welcome and looking forwarding to your contributions ....In the appropriate thread though:)

Hi everyone,

Recently ordered a Model Y Performance Black / White interior.

The EDD was (late 2022)

How realistic is this or is 2023 more likely?

Will Berlin have an effect on this and speed things up as we reach the latter part of the year

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Recently ordered a Model Y Performance Black / White interior.

The EDD was (late 2022)

How realistic is this or is 2023 more likely?

Will Berlin have an effect on this and speed things up as we reach the latter part of the year

Thanks!
Based on the news that Berlin is expected to ramp up production quite a lot, I’d say the EDD is possible, or Q1 2023. Even if they still don’t produce RHD vehicles by then there would be a lot more capacity available in China to cover it.

Ordered MY lr white/black basic on 3rd march. Still no vin assigned.. i think it is unfair with berlin mylr customers. I see all other people in the world ordered after me getting vin assigned..
Yeah - I totally understand your frustrations. With an order date in early March, I think you should be confident that your car will delivered by the end of September 🤞. There will be loads in other parts of world e.g. USA and Canada who have ordered before you and will take delivery long after you are smashing up the autobahns. Nearly there now !

Reactions: Toppyawe