Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is all this in "Orders to delivery" thread. I thought adverts (which the original post obviously was) were restricted to the "sale/wanted" thread.
Moderator please sort out this mess of irrevilent posts so we can see the wood for the trees.
You need to sort out your quoting. My post had nothing to do with sales at all, it was in answer to a question about software being installed at the factory or at delivery.

Agreed ..takes the forum down in terms of its intent and usefulness. Personal adverts and the associated justification has little value added to those who visit for relevant information. Just my view …
You are aware all the posts about the spurious advert and resulting conversation were already moved long before people started to moan about them?

And for everyone’s benefit, if a post is in the wrong place, or inappropriate, report it. It’s as simple as that. Adding more comments about your disapproval just adds more inappropriate content. The mods can’t and don’t read every post by every member so it helps us if you make us aware. We’ll then act if we agree. Not 1 person reported the advert or any of the subsequent posts.

I agree with everything you state with respect to wrong place postings and the fact that my post was in the wrong place and people should report as and when needed but in the same light I agree with democracy and freedom of speech. You left a message that was personally directed at me and I responded in a very polite, courteous and professional manner yet you didn't like to hear the truth and facts that perhaps caused possible reputational loss due to disinformation and misinformation disseminated by you and you took the approach and deleted my response to you so no one could read the factual technical shortcoming of existing specifications and how wrong you were in your description. There was nothing to report nor was there anything derogatory or in any way ill-mannered, simply an opinion. Yet you deleted it. That is not what moderators are there to do. That is bullying, rude and highly unprofessional. You disagreed with any of my replies to you -- you could have simply said so or even sent me a private message but you had to show your high and might powers as a moderator and purge the information because you simply did like to hear factual truths
When you don't look for the internet the internet finds you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Random algorithm generator (RAG) moved my EDD earlier...Aug 28-Sep 27:D
Good luck Sir, I hope you get it this Quarter. My grey/black/19 was ordered 2 days before you but no change to my EDD yet - still shows 2nd to 30th Sep.I’d prefer sneaking in at the end of this quarter than being a “dead cert” Q4. My charger was installed 3 weeks ago and I want something to use it on.

Good luck Sir, I hope you get it this Quarter. My grey/black/19 was ordered 2 days before you but no change to my EDD yet - still shows 2nd to 30th Sep.I’d prefer sneaking in at the end of this quarter than being a “dead cert” Q4. My charger was installed 3 weeks ago and I want something to use it on.
My wall connector has been staring at my i30 for a couple months in confusion now. One of the sales people mentioned that Shanghai are having a tough time producing the grey colour, which might explain why even though my order was mid April I haven't had anything yet. Seems an interesting comment I haven't heard any rumours of the none black and white paints being difficult for Tesla to do.

Mod comment: deleted a number of posts because they included a specific offensive word either in the post or post they included a snippet of. I’ve upset someone, it just shows I can’t please everybody.

You know my post it self did not contain any offensive language or words though clearly did offend you. If someone else used offensive words you intheir reply(s) you could have simply deleted the offending post not the entire trail as it contained enlightening information.

• Disagree
Reactions: DrJFoster
My wall connector has been staring at my i30 for a couple months in confusion now. One of the sales people mentioned that Shanghai are having a tough time producing the grey colour, which might explain why even though my order was mid April I haven't had anything yet. Seems an interesting comment I haven't heard any rumours of the none black and white paints being difficult for Tesla to do.
That seems very odd indeed. Glasgow showroom had a grey MYLR in when I test drove the demo and thought I’d have that instead of joining the dominant group of white Scottish Tesla drivers. I just hope we both get our cars this Q and maybe they’ll be on the same ship and truck to Glasgow.

You know my post it self did not contain any offensive language or words though clearly did offend you.
You called the moderator a N**i. I refer you to "Godwin Rule" of internet forums.

if any online discussion continues long enough, someone will almost certainly compare someone else to Hitler.

I am only posting this here in hope you read, understand and be kind.

Mod comment: leaving this post which does include the word as it’s clearly meant to be educational.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CL65
Moving the thread back to Tesla and away from the distractions, has anyones EDD changed to March 23. I can't see mine as it is lease order. Tesla have told me its moved away from November until March. Order deets in signature
Had a friend that moved to March 2023 - but after a week it changed back to December 2022. (He ordered June 11th)

I don’t think EDD’s are anything to worry about right now. There’s still a little backlog of cars coming from Q2 and especially Shanghai factory shutting down for a week or so

We should see a large influx of ships coming to UK within the next weeks which hopefully sorts out this big queue in the UK