Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still the same , EDD Sep 4 - 30 :( MY LR white/black 19" same as yours , and ordered a month before you .
Same here. Received text yesterday:

Tesla Action Required - You've chosen your payment method as cash for your Model Y. If you plan to use another payment method, such as third-party lending, please reply to this SMS with your preferred payment method to avoid delays in your delivery.

We’ll see if this leads anywhere

Texted Tesla asking for an update on my order (MY/Blue/White/19, ordered Apr 22). Told me what I already knew that my EDD was September 9-30. I asked when I would expect to hear to book a delivery date and they said it should be quite soon with my EDD so to keen an eye out on my texts!
I am hoping a whole number of VINs will be assigned shortly once Glovis Companion, which seems to be heading to the UK full of MYs, reaches around Singapore.

Reactions: Toblerone
Apparently my EDD is now 'September' (no specific date range) according to Tesla chat after being blank for a couple of weeks. Lease order so can't see it myself. Ordered 27th April. MYLR White/Black/20's. Fingers crossed!
I’ve ordered the same as you through a leasing company on the same date, only difference 19’. Being told 30th September at the moment, frustrating having to get updates from the leasing company but seeing lots of people in the same boat with similar dates so fingers crossed!

Update from lease company:

- last week EDD moved to Nov
- this week EDD moved back to September

No vin assigned yet…

I have asked the question if people who ordered in March via them have either been assigned/received a car - agent said he would check & report back.

Wonder if this is tied to the shipment movements on the other thread…

Order Date: 27th April
EDD1: 1st Sept
EDD2: Nov
EDD3: Sept

MYLR blue/black 20inch wheels
Finally an update as promised from the agent at the lease company:

I’ve just had a look at the pending orders, and the Model Y long range was very popular around the time you ordered, I have checked and the majority of orders for the same vehicle are still in the same position as you are (vehicle pending match), but you’re in the September 2022 pot, with a lot of other drivers being in the November/October pots.

This update would maybe align with what happened over the past 2 weeks & alongside the shipments noted today?

Last edited:
Just looking at the Stats on my linktree and blown away at the number of click the Vin Check link is getting! Nearly 20k clicks, each click is a moment of expectation and excitement!

Attachments

• 463C1C6C-5107-4591-B786-0F80BFC49DB9.jpeg
    463C1C6C-5107-4591-B786-0F80BFC49DB9.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 78