Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks. I’ve only posted once before and I’m fairly new to the ship tracking.

I’m wondering if there’s a way to find a source code which may include a VIN? I’ve ordered through Lex Autolease.

Any help for the hunt for information would be greatly appreciated since i ordered in April.

Hi all,

I have a MYLR with 19" ordered in the end of April in Vienna with EDD September. Yesterday I got an sms saying that my delivery center wa changed to Linz, which is not a problem. However, two hours ago I got the unpleasant surprise that my EDD has changed to Dec22-Feb23, which is awful and enough for me to just cancel the order ( this is not the first fail Tesla arw doing). Has anyone had a similar issue?

Hi folks. I’ve only posted once before and I’m fairly new to the ship tracking.

I’m wondering if there’s a way to find a source code which may include a VIN? I’ve ordered through Lex Autolease.

Any help for the hunt for information would be greatly appreciated since i ordered in April.
If you ordered via a lease company, you can’t search for a VIN, as the car isn’t assigned in the app till after it’s delivered to you. You are in same boat as me and a lot of others with limited, no or misleading info from your lease provider.

If you ordered via a lease company, you can’t search for a VIN, as the car isn’t assigned in the app till after it’s delivered to you. You are in same boat as me and a lot of others with limited, no or misleading info from your lease provider.
Might be worth speaking with your leasing company and asking them to allow you to speak with Tesla direct. Our leasing company were more than accommodating, we have the vin, reg number, and organised delivery direct with Tesla.

Not sure of what this means or how it impacts the ride of the M3 and MY, however it’s suggested on Chinese Tesla forums the suspension arms have changed from aluminium arms to black coated iron arms since July.

Attachments

• 7EAC9F29-6CD0-4FBF-80D3-AFF791593AF0.jpeg
    7EAC9F29-6CD0-4FBF-80D3-AFF791593AF0.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 79
  • CA6830D5-C1DD-4743-9690-3EB0305562E4.jpeg
    CA6830D5-C1DD-4743-9690-3EB0305562E4.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 57
Not sure of what this means or how it impacts the ride of the M3 and MY, however it’s suggested on Chinese Tesla forums the suspension arms have changed from aluminium arms to black coated iron arms since July.
Could this be the next ‘big thing’ for everyone to get up in arms about in Q3?

We had Ryzen-gate in Q1 and parcelshelf-gate in Q2.

What will be the ‘can’t possibly live without feature’ this time…?

Reactions: QuanTim
Would love to hear from someone who knows about this sort of thing on whether this is an upgrade/downgrade for the 3/Y. Could be confirmation of Berlin grade suspension? Who knows!?

Has anyone with my spec who ordered in May got a VIN or other positive moves from Tesla such as text or call checking in. Anyone with same spec from April or March with EDD as “noncommittal” as mine 2-30sept. Asking for a friend!
I have the same spec. My EDD has just narrowed from 5/9 - 20/10 to 19/9 - 30/9. I ordered end of April. I am taking this as a positive sign although EDD is meaningless before you have a VIN