Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
details in signature..
MY LR White/White/Gemini | OD: 27 April | Bluewater
EDDs: Sep 19 - Sep 30 (current) updated on 5 Aug

I guess the latest orders to have VIN today were from early Apr. (Unless someone can prove me wrong)
March and early April orders were allocated by the looks of it. (I quickly scanned those who had received VIn’s and checked their signature for order date)

Some had EDD’s of early sept. Others late sept.
Maybe we may see April and May tomorrow? Who knows at this point!

oh well this is annoying, ordered mid april and was originally given a June EDD which was obviously not real so it got moved to September and today it changed to November 21 - January 5
I'll be waiting for your update tomorrow!
If the VIN allocations continue tomorrow (which I really hope for), then I am expecting to see you get the VIN around 3 - 4:30pm

Reactions: QuanTim and guicane
Quite honestly, I hope you get a vin too for Q3 but I’d say the line ahead of you is so long it is highly unlikely. That equally applies if another load or part load to uk departs by next Friday. As I said, I do hope you get one but some folks on hear have been waiting since February. Best wishes.
Thanks man, yeah I'm taking it with a big pinch of salt. But it supposedly jumping forward to Q3 does seem to line up with recent export activity... Who knows, we shall see!

got my vin in source code ordered White, black, 20 11th March EDD 25th aug-8th sept

Attachments

• EE69A9F6-7002-4B82-9796-5BBFB7512DA2.jpeg
    EE69A9F6-7002-4B82-9796-5BBFB7512DA2.jpeg
    730.5 KB · Views: 68
I
It will be china, and possibly will be between those if a car has been matched to you, though is strange with a may order but Teslas allocation system isn’t great and I found this happened in June aswell, best speaking to Tesla themselves to see if you have been soft matched or hard matched to a car, hard matched u might have a vin in the source code
When TA called last week, he said Chasis number will be assigned in 1-2 weeks. I tried to find VIN in source code ..but it’s not there yet.
In UAE group, I could see most of the deliveries are in Aug so I am wondering why My delivery is bit different and which ship would be carrying my car