Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has probably been discussed already - I was adding Tesla Financial Services' details in my banking app ahead of next week's delivery and I got an error message that the details entered and the bank account holder details don't match. I checked multiple times and everything is correct. Deos anyone know what is the reason? sholud I go ahead?

I have the same EDD as you. Same spec except I have Aeros. I reapplied for the finance online and it honoured the original percentage. On the basis you don’t change your product.
Hopefully we’ll be in Q4. I may be wrong but my understanding reading the thread is that we hopefully receive delivery in nov before the cutoff for ships arriving before the end of the quarter as Tesla prioritises those closer in location to Shanghai to reach their numbers by quarter end but also very aware people are still awaiting delivery for orders before April and there being a vast backlog, so you never know, maybe jan.

I just got 1 too, finally the end is in sight.

It's not the end, it's not even the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning... or something like that!

Anyone looked into importing from Ireland, especially those in NI? They seem to have both M3 and MY new cars listed on the new inventory which I'd have thought would have been snapped up. 53k euro for a basic M3 RWD white on black, google says thats just under £45k. Thats £3k cheaper than the UK price (the cold beer I'm drinking may be playing havoc with my maths). Still a thought...

Reactions: MB11 and ph11hug
It's not the end, it's not even the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning... or something like that!

Anyone looked into importing from Ireland, especially those in NI? They seem to have both M3 and MY new cars listed on the new inventory which I'd have thought would have been snapped up. 53k euro for a basic M3 RWD white on black, google says thats just under £45k. Thats £3k cheaper than the UK price (the cold beer I'm drinking may be playing havoc with my maths). Still a thought...
I think it might be cheaper because in Ireland you get an EV discount.

This has probably been discussed already - I was adding Tesla Financial Services' details in my banking app ahead of next week's delivery and I got an error message that the details entered and the bank account holder details don't match. I checked multiple times and everything is correct. Deos anyone know what is the reason? sholud I go ahead?
Depending on your bank/app - set it up as though you're paying a small business. Their account no, sort code, name and the reference as your RN number. Make a £5 or £10 payment and wait and see.

Should be through within 24h.

Did that with mine in March and then again on the wife's account this past weekend to get hers up and running.

Reactions: Minimalist300
INot sure exactly what you see, but I did get a warning message to let me know that they were not able to validate/check the details i entered matching to TFS due to some sort of limitation with the receivers account…I double checked that all details were correctly entered and then went ahead with £10, which then appeared on my Tesla account…

When I bought my M3 last year I only got the VIN 9 days before delivery (20/9) and the delivery slot was one of the last days of the quarter (29/9).
I’m hoping for more notice this time as I intend to put my private VRM on retention and sell the M3 etc. But for anyone hoping for a Q3 delivery, don’t sweat it if you don’t get a VIN in this batch.