Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Information:

For those picking up at Bluewater.
The Tesla pickup point signs are a bit scarce and small - I regularly go Bluewater (as it’s round the corner from me)

The Tesla pickup car park is right next to the IMAX car park.

If you follow signs for IMAX or “Shopmobility” you turn right into a car park and at the very end (near the shop entrance) you’ll see Tesla Superchargers.

Park anywhere and to the left (next car park along) you will see all the shiny new Toys you have been eagerly waiting for!

Anything unclear I can make a video if it’s better!
Mine was changed from blue water to staines 🤬 no idea why but will be trying to get this rearranged so I can get some Shopping done whilst I top the car up with ⚡

Information:

For those picking up at Bluewater.
The Tesla pickup point signs are a bit scarce and small - I regularly go Bluewater (as it’s round the corner from me)

The Tesla pickup car park is right next to the IMAX car park.

If you follow signs for IMAX or “Shopmobility” you turn right into a car park and at the very end (near the shop entrance) you’ll see Tesla Superchargers.

Park anywhere and to the left (next car park along) you will see all the shiny new Toys you have been eagerly waiting for!

Anything unclear I can make a video if it’s better!
Useful. Thanks! I also go to Bluewater a fair bit, and have always wondered where the heck the Tesla pickup point is. (I usually park around the John Lewis end).

Reactions: bainsy
Mine was changed from blue water to staines 🤬 no idea why but will be trying to get this rearranged so I can get some Shopping done whilst I top the car up with ⚡

Ah good luck!
There are only 10 super chargers there, so getting a space available will be scarce.

I believe the cars come with 50% battery anyway, so should be enough for you to go to another Tesla Supercharger (there’s one at Dartford - Tesla Service Centre - about 10 mins away from Bluewater)

Also not to mention you will probably be sharing a supercharger with other cars so charging will take about an hour to get full (yes, even from 50%) they are not V3 chargers.

I am hearing that Bluewater will be fitting more superchargers, considering it’s a main hub!

This question is genuinely submitted on behalf of a friend who ordered a M3LR on salary sacrifice related to NHS in January. He never gets any updates from them so he called yesterday and was told it had now slipped to Q4 and feels he’s been given the run around. Anyone else in the same position who can offer advice or has been treated to better service. He hates his current car and wants rid of it asap and never anticipated such a long wait. I got my own VIN yesterday for my MYLR and feel deflated for him as he ordered his 4 months earlier. All advice welcome.

Attachments

• 4F94980E-82B1-493D-9C41-0B42204E81D6.jpeg
    4F94980E-82B1-493D-9C41-0B42204E81D6.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 54