Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glovis Crystal is your best bet right if you’re in Greece as going to Koper? It hasn’t reached Singapore yet and think they can send VINs out until then.

Have you checked for a hidden vin in your account if your EDD is still this quarter?
3 guys from Greece with M3LR, 2 OD on Feb and 1 OD Dec 21 already received their VIN with EDD 18-30 Sept.

Also some guys on the German forums that they get fed cars from Koper (South Germany) also received their VIN, M3Ps and M3LR. Though their OD date was early March, mine is 14 March.

Yes i have checked both source code for RA00 and the JSON for hidden VIN there, nothing so far, its extremely weird that my EDD is locked at 25-30 September and i havent received any VIN yet...

Its really frustrating. When i ordered back on March i was quoted for M3LR an EDD of December 22 - February 23 and for M3P May to June. I will be extremely triggered if i wont receive its this Q.

3 guys from Greece with M3LR, 2 OD on Feb and 1 OD Dec 21 already received their VIN with EDD 18-30 Sept.

Also some guys on the German forums that they get fed cars from Koper (South Germany) also received their VIN, M3Ps and M3LR. Though their OD date was early March, mine is 14 March.

Yes i have checked both source code for RA00 and the JSON for hidden VIN there, nothing so far, its extremely weird that my EDD is locked at 25-30 September and i havent received any VIN yet...

Its really frustrating. When i ordered back on March i was quoted for M3LR an EDD of December 22 - February 23 and for M3P May to June. I will be extremely triggered if i wont receive its this Q.
Mega frustrating. If it’s any consolation Tesla pushed back a lot of EDD for other M3s from 23-30 Sep to Q4 already so hopefully if yours was delayed further it would have been pushed as well by now.

Fingers crossed you get some good news soon.

• Love
Reactions: reystar

I think you may not be searching correctly for hidden Vin. Try this

Mega frustrating. If it’s any consolation Tesla pushed back a lot of EDD for other M3s from 23-30 Sep to Q4 already so hopefully if yours was delayed further it would have been pushed as well by now.

Fingers crossed you get some good news soon.
Being pushed back 1Q is acceptable, but 2 is not while others getting deliveries prior to their original EDD lol.

Seems like Crystal needs 2 days to reach Singapore, so it should be expected tomorrow and the day after to have some more VINs given out?

Reactions: GeorgeGR
Being pushed back 1Q is acceptable, but 2 is not while others getting deliveries prior to their original EDD lol.

Seems like Crystal needs 2 days to reach Singapore, so it should be expected tomorrow and the day after to have some more VINs given out?
I think so, there are always chances people cancel or don’t pay their invoice payment etc which could also release a vehicle , although you shouldn’t have to be waiting this long.

Reactions: reystar

I understand and share your frustration, imagine me and others who ordered on January 22 and now we have an edd at 4Q

I've sent a relatively small test payment to Tesla. How long does it normally take for this to be visible? Same day or should I only be looking tomorrow?
During working hrs (US and UK) I believe within c2 hrs but I did experience expected delay when I did trial payment on a weekend which showed up in the account the following Monday and also my final payment made in the morning (UK) which appeared in the account late afternoon (UK) which I believe was due to US getting back to work by then…

RWD WHITE AERO - Lease order Jan 14th with Arval.

Thought I'd call Tesla again for an ETA. Last time I called they wouldn't give me any info as I was not from the lease company even though my details were listed in the account...

This time they did at least tell me what the system said (enterprise)

ETA unconfirmed for approx November.

I'm away all of September so I guess it will come around quick..hoping no more delays.

Reactions: Nando76
RWD WHITE AERO - Lease order Jan 14th with Arval.

Thought I'd call Tesla again for an ETA. Last time I called they wouldn't give me any info as I was not from the lease company even though my details were listed in the account...

This time they did at least tell me what the system said (enterprise)

ETA unconfirmed for approx November.

I'm away all of September so I guess it will come around quick..hoping no more delays.

For those still awaiting contact from Tesla I thought I would write down what happened to me.

Ordered in March with an initial EDD of June (ha!)

After many, many checks I finally got notice of a VIN a little over a month ago asking me to confirm a delivery address (I have ordered through salary sacrifice)

A week or so later I got the number plate

Last week got another notification with some instructional video links

Today got another confirmation that delivery is on track and that they will contact me when it is ready to be delivered.

All in all nearly 6 months wait. I know there are a lot on this forum that have been waiting longer.

Still excited to get it but the recent increase in electricity has made it more of a cost burden!

For those still awaiting contact from Tesla I thought I would write down what happened to me.

Ordered in March with an initial EDD of June (ha!)

After many, many checks I finally got notice of a VIN a little over a month ago asking me to confirm a delivery address (I have ordered through salary sacrifice)

A week or so later I got the number plate

Last week got another notification with some instructional video links

Today got another confirmation that delivery is on track and that they will contact me when it is ready to be delivered.

All in all nearly 6 months wait. I know there are a lot on this forum that have been waiting longer.

Still excited to get it but the recent increase in electricity has made it more of a cost burden!
Congratulations and enjoy your Tesla