Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone help with my potential Southampton dilemma please?

if I abort the Tesla trade in I’m trying to weigh up train + walk / Uber to docks vs borrow mrs‘ car, park in Southampton, walk or Uber to docks, Tesla home, pick up mrs, back to S’ham, rescue mrs’ car, Tesla home again!

Train would be 2-3 hours vs 90 min drive
We are not trading in our car to Tesla. I’m train to Newcastle with a change in York, Uber to pickup and the drive home. The train is a great way to relax, review your collection checklist and generally be in a fresh state to enjoy the pickup not worrying about a parked up car and having to rush around to collect the other car later

My favourite new car pickup was a nice 2-3 hour first class train journey, then a 150 mile run back through the welsh borders.

Six years to the day between picking up that 440i and picking up my MY next week (local, so no such fun this time).

I am on the look out for someone to take over the @Frizzy Database on a permanent basis. A big thank you to @WelshDriver who has been keeping the database up-to date whilst I have been away, especially with all of the recent changes to EDDs and deliveries. Now that I am back juggling work and the Tesla waiting world will be a challenge for me, keeping the Shipping map and LinkTree going is easy for me. If you are interested just let me know via a direct message :)

Reactions: pevz and JOL1
Anyone had this happen? My hidden Vin has just disappeared. It appeared in my account on 23rd August. The following day I got the text offering me a choice of 28/29/30 Sep for pick-up. I chose the 29th Sep and got the confirmation text shortly after. My account still shows that pick-up appointment, but as I said the Vin has disappeared 🤔

Anyone had this happen? My hidden Vin has just disappeared. It appeared in my account on 23rd August. The following day I got the text offering me a choice of 28/29/30 Sep for pick-up. I chose the 29th Sep and got the confirmation text shortly after. My account still shows that pick-up appointment, but as I said the Vin has disappeared 🤔
Can you still see via the vin checker?

In your Tesla account is there a final invoice that you can view - the VIN should be on there. I’ve lost my link to the hidden VIN checker but if someone can post it please I’ll have a look at mine because mine was a similar time scale to yours.

Crap! I’ve found the hidden VIN checker and mine’s gone too! I do though have a booked collection date (like you), and VIN on final invoice that I just paid a whole £1 off today to check the bank details are correct. Think I might give them a ring at some point before paying off any more as I’m definitely not giving them £63k to hold on to until a delayed delivery in Dec!!!

Don’t know what good panicking will do but you could give it a go?

Mine has gone too, I just checked after your message.

Still, I got the lending agreement and pre purchase docs this morning.

Collecting on 30th.

Cool as a cucumber… until I’m not.
I would put money on it’s just a Tesla system blip. They will reappear just as you have peaked at major panic levels

In your Tesla account is there a final invoice that you can view - the VIN should be on there. I’ve lost my link to the hidden VIN checker but if someone can post it please I’ll have a look at mine because mine was a similar time scale to yours.
Clicking "Manage" from the "Dashboard" I have the Payments section which shows my outstanding balance (Cash purchase). I made a small payment a while back to check the bank transfer worked and it is showing this payment. I have the usual "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" heading on this. So, no there is no invoice as such.

Here is the VIN checker link: ttps://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders